I remember

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Walking from my house to school this was when i was 18. I was hitting gym since I was 15. So when I was 18 people used to think I was Carribean especially Somalis because I was not skinny and had long hair in a knot basically like Madows and of course my Madow nose. So I remember walking down the street towards city and I pass this 2 habar yars and 2 odays they were basically on the other side. They looked at me I quickly looked at them and moved on. In my thoughts I was thinking "f*cking Somalis always staring*. So fast forward I remember having a discussion with my parents one time at home kkkkkkkk this was a few weeks later it was heated and my mom started insulting me kkkkkk markey ku arkaan Madow ayey ku moodaan no joke walahi kkkkk (she was referring to last odays and habaryars i saw, they told her I look like Madow) that hurt me man coming from hooyo but it is what it is Allah swt made me like this nacallah why my own people hating abohood wasooyin. kkkkk Alx for how I am. Somalis are mad judgemental.

Just a random thought guys nothing much kkkkkk

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Trending