I received a phone call this morning, my heart was beating fast. I’VE GOT THE RESULTS OF MY TESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
with the grace of god and on the eve of the holly month of Ramadan my test results came back negative.

I DO NOT HAVE HIV

I also don’t have any other diseases that ravages through our community such as hepatitis, Diabetes, High blood pressure, cholesterol, corruption, bribery, nepotism and mismanagement.

That said, the doctor said I’ll need to repeat the STD test three months from now because apparently HIV cannot certainly be ruled out less than 4 weeks.

I assure you all that I will not be reckless again asi was in my trip to the motherland. I am done with fornication. I am gonna have it xalaal from now on. I’ll have 3 females at all times. This is the only solution cause I have huge sexual appetite.

Now I will go ahead and secretly marry the single mother with the 4 kids

Last edited:
I wish you well dear brother. If you really want that woman who has 4 kids then she must be very special to you. Guuleyso

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I wish you well dear brother. If you really want that woman who has 4 kids then she must be very special to you. Guuleyso

Ducaad qabtaa!

I done told you that I would check myself before going to an innocent single mother.

Only if other Somali men would’ve been as responsible as me :mjpls:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Its very difficult to get HIV during unprotected sex. You should worry about the other STDs

I freaked out man cause it was Africa, cursed continent. One of them gave me a super head that I knew she was an expert

with the grace of god and on the eve of the holly month of Ramadan my test results came back negative.

I DO NOT HAVE HIV

I also don’t have any other diseases that ravages through our community such as hepatitis, Diabetes, High blood pressure, cholesterol, corruption, bribery, nepotism and mismanagement.

That said, the doctor said I’ll need to repeat the STD test three months from now because apparently HIV cannot certainly be ruled out less than 4 weeks.

I assure you all that I will not be reckless again asi was in my trip to the motherland. I am done with fornication. I am gonna have it xalaal from now on. I’ll have 3 females at all times. This is the only solution cause I have huge sexual appetite.

Why secretly tho?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I DO NOT HAVE HIV

U should be prosecuted for giving my reer abtii HIV in hargeisa. Absolutely unforgivable.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@AussieHustler

In this holly month I’ve chosen to limit my meddling in my past vice. I am in a state of meditation and I’m seeking Allah’s mercy and forgiveness. Allah has already saved me from certain calamity by not catching the African disease. I am grateful to Him and I intend to be pious starting with this month.

I hope you can understand my spiritual turnaround.

I DO NOT HAVE HIV

You need to do another HIV test
One isn't enough, the first result
Called be a false negative

:trumpsmirk:

I DO NOT HAVE HIV

Thought you got a visa results. Anyways thank god you don't have it, make sure not to sleep with dirty s ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending