I put laxative in my Manager’s tea.

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
I was at a dead end retail shaqo couple of months ago. I had this store manager which I hated, this Cadaan woman made my blood boil. One day I was folding some shirts and guess what this **** said to me?

“You need to fold as quick as Mo Farah runs”

I was LIVID WALAHI. I was this close to dragging this filth up by the neck and smashing this ugly h.oe to the ground but It is an cadaan country and these fucks would put me in prison. I did not say anything and pretended I did not hear her.

I... planned for 2 months. Her office is always open and she always has this tea by her desk. I Purchased this neutral tasting Laxative online and dumped the whole pack into the cup and stirred oh and this day was specialthe district manager was coming to the store for a meeting with her and she is the only manager on site to deal with customers.

The stuff took effect within minutes and this dofaar runs to the bathroom to not be seen again :damn:

She missed a boatload of work, could not deal with anyone and the store and lost revenue because she needed to be present at big transactions for checks.

The district manager has then come and is outside the bathroom and this nacas is saying “are you okaay” and “should I call the ambulance” I am thinking she wont say yes because she is still shitting herself and would risk critical level embarrassment if she steps out, I PLANNED THIS PERFECTLY, NOW SUFFER. :russ::banderas:

after the ordeal, she did find out it was laxatives but could not prove in a store with hundreds of workers and I avoided CCTV.

she eventually quit and moved to another store, because people would not stop talking about it.

I was at a dead end retail shaqo couple of months ago. I had this store manager which I hated, this Cadaan woman made my blood boil. One day I was folding some shirts and guess what this **** said to me?

I was LIVID WALAHI. I was this close to dragging this filth up by the neck and smashing this ugly h.oe to the ground but It is an cadaan country and these fucks would put me in prison. I did not say anything and pretended I did not hear her.

I... planned for 2 months. Her office is always open and she always has this tea by her desk. I Purchased this neutral tasting Laxative online and dumped the whole pack into the cup and stirred oh and this day was specialthe district manager was coming to the store for a meeting with her and she is the only manager on site to deal with customers.

The stuff took effect within minutes and this dofaar runs to the bathroom to not be seen again :damn:

She missed a boatload of work, could not deal with anyone and the store and lost revenue because she needed to be present at big transactions for checks.

The district manager has then come and is outside the bathroom and this nacas is saying “are you okaay” and “should I call the ambulance” I am thinking she wont say yes because she is still shitting herself and would risk critical level embarrassment if she steps out, I PLANNED THIS PERFECTLY, NOW SUFFER. :russ::banderas:

after the ordeal, she did find out it was laxatives but could not prove in a store with hundreds of workers and I avoided CCTV.

she eventually quit and moved to another store, because people would not stop talking about it.
You got offended over this ?
You’re not ready for the corporate world.

If this story is true of course.:sass2:

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
You got offended over this ?
You’re not ready for the corporate world.

If this story is true of course.:sass2:
Yes i got offended. Yes that she thinks she can diss me like that. I can take and give banter but please dont involve my Somalinino. Then we got problems.

Qali

Certified Pimp.

You are a savage :silanyolaugh: :dead: :pachah1::lolbron:

I can’t stop laughing:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::mjlol:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

this is pure evil im proud :salute: :westbrookswag:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Next time record the after effect, not the incriminating part of course but the part where she shits herself.

:lolbron:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

are u a gay male?

Loool you buried her ass literally

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Next time record the after effect, not the incriminating part of course but the part where she shits herself.

:lolbron:

Yahya when are we going mountain climbing?
1666203286632.png

Trending

Latest posts