I pray for the day the GCC countries burn to the ground. They blew up Mogadishu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
They didn't blow up anything. It's the Somalis who did it. Espicially a certain qabiil that know can't be president, prime minister nor anything relevant in Somalia. They did it in 1991 and they still do it. They're a curse amongst Somalis.

Stop blaming foreign people when the enemy is right there.

When will Somalis wake up and smell the coffee. Puntland is fighting these cockroaches day and night I suggest reer Muqidsho does the same. Together we can destroy the enemy and its eggs.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
They didn't blow up anything. It's the Somalis who did it. Espicially a certain qabiil that know can't be president, prime minister nor anything relevant in Somalia. They did it in 1991 and they still do it. They're a curse amongst Somalis.

When will Somalis wake up and smell the coffee. Puntland is fighting these cockroaches day and night I suggest reer Muqidsho does the same. Together we can destroy the enemy and its eggs.
Fight one qabil will lead to fighting all qabils, best to hear out all qabils then disarm them and turn them docile

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Fight one qabil will lead to fighting all qabils, best to hear out all qabils then disarm them and turn them docile

The evidence is right there, arrest all of their men and put their women in a concentration camp until they all straighten out. If Farmaajo doesn't take action, Muqdisho will be gone forever.

They killed innocent civilians in 1991 and they're still killing Somalis in 2017

When will reer Muqdisho wake up.

My source is contradicting this claim and has told me mj in collusion with GCC is behind this
CzvO4-cXEAEmc-4.jpg:large

Reer Uk died in the blast. AUN.

Abdul Weheliye

I am saddened all day, and had tears my eyes all day. I learned this morning, my childhood teacher who later immigrated and Educated to the UK. Went back home to help educate people. He gave a ride one of his students, who got an scholarship in UK due to high grade in local medical university, and both of them dead in the bomb. Other friends and were calling to hospitals and other local people in Mogadishu, and they found his body this morning. The student girl, all they found was her purse and part of her cloth, her body mutilated. So many innocent people died in one bomb that quick. I heard it was a semi-truck, and evil waited when many people came out from work, and many students in a school buses. All were sitting ducks in a busy intersection when explosion occurred. So many sad cases. A mother died but her 2 year old daughter survived.

They didn't blow up anything. It's the Somalis who did it. Espicially a certain qabiil that know can't be president, prime minister nor anything relevant in Somalia. They did it in 1991 and they still do it. They're a curse amongst Somalis.Stop blaming foreign people when the enemy is right there.

Here we go with the anti-issaq bullshit

The evidence is right there, arrest all of their men and put their women in a concentration camp until they all straighten out. If Farmaajo doesn't take action, Muqdisho will be gone forever.

They killed innocent civilians in 1991 and they're still killing Somalis in 2017

When will reer Muqdisho wake up.

Your beloved Farmaajo is just a useful cheese

World

VIP

Do you think a fucking qabiil is capable of one of the largest terrorist attacks in the world?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending