I OPENED A TIKTOK account and I posted a video there and it has gone viral. It’s my first video. Unbelievable

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Nigga you didn’t go viral, that’s the bare minimum amount of interactions 🤣🤣
Straight Face Trying Not To Laugh GIF

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

:chrisfreshhah::russ:

Gri that is a good clip walaahi. looool

Analyzing her- walaahi in her times she was not racist. She acknowledged that not ALL blacks are stupid- but majority. She uses animal kingdom analogy to say there is an exception for stereotypes. She was very bragging about the rich blacks too- envying their flowing robes. it shows she is relating to them. The way she is dressed clearly shows her sense of eliteness, and vanity that is common about upstart new money new rich people. She has a huge chip on her shoulders. Hereditary rich people tend to be kinder, and do no hold such vicious opinions- although they are rich snobs themselves.

The grinning reporter with his ugly moustache annoyed me tho :susp:

:chrisfreshhah::russ:

Gri that is a good clip walaahi. looool

Analyzing her- walaahi in her times she was not racist. She acknowledged that not ALL blacks are stupid- but majority. She uses animal kingdom analogy to say there is an exception for stereotypes. She was very bragging about the rich blacks too- envying their flowing robes. it shows she is relating to them. The way she is dressed clearly shows her sense of eliteness, and vanity that is common about upstart new money new rich people. She has a huge chip on her shoulders. Hereditary rich people tend to be kinder, and do no hold such vicious opinions- although they are rich snobs themselves.

The grinning reporter with his ugly moustache annoyed me tho :susp:
She called madows stupid and she said that their mentality is low did she lie? :mjlaugh:

Last edited: