I noticed.

That my cousin's husband doesn't like me so I distanced myself from her. I didnt call her as much or went to her house anymore. Am I bad for doing this? Now she moved to Africa without saying good bye which is fine with me. Its not like I did anything to him I just felt the energy and backed off this isn't one of those paranoid once I am grown woman I know when someone dont like me. Anyways it might be because I was over her house too often because she use to insist that I come over often.
It's sad I would rather back off for now atleast lol

Basra

LOVE is none smelly Dhuuso.
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Maybe he sensed your masculine energy. Doesn't he know you are a Muslimah? What a jerk.

Jack sparrow

pepe the frog gang aka geelgarbashyal
If your cousin is female and.her husband doesnt like u to come to their house then why he married her if he doesnt like you
And i think he proply bring his family into.his house
I dont .get this kind thing why a person marry someone then.dont.like.their family
If i ever get married i would never refuse my in laws to.be in my house or even live there as long they arent causing proplem
And if i get married and.have daughter or dauhgters and i let men.or mens marry them.and.those men.refuse to.come to their house tht is point divorse
I would write those things in.contract before i marry my daughter or daughters to a man

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
If your cousin is female and.her husband doesnt like u to come to their house then why he married her if he doesnt like you
I dont .get this kind thing why a person marry someone then.dont.like.their family
If i ever get married i would never refuse my in laws to.be in my house or even live there as long they arent causing proplem
And if i get married and.have daughter or dauhgters and i let men.or mens marry them.and.those men.refuse to.come to their house tht is point divorse
I would write those things in.contract before i marry my daughter or daughters to a man

1611768159062.png

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
He's right. Women and their vile gossips destroy stable homes. Men don't like it when their wives invite their friends over for gossip sessions.

Jack sparrow

He's right. Women and their vile gossips destroy stable homes. Men don't like it when their wives invite their friends over for gossip sessions.
When did tht user mention gossip or gossips
Same can.be said about men or mens tht do tht lol idk how did u came.to conculation

We didn't Gossip. I would go to her house to say hi and play with the kids. Sometimes took the kids out to play or eat. She's my cousin not some random woman to gossip. Learn the difference.

Guled111

I ❤️ Ogaden
But what if she comes often, delaying the husbands role when he often comes home.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
We didn't Gossip. I would go to her house to say hi and play with the kids. Sometimes took the kids out to play or eat. She's my cousin not some random woman to gossip. Learn the difference.

I know u r not the gossip type. Walaahi he is a jerk. You r a perfect aunt. Just try to avoid him when he is in town huuno

Jack sparrow

But what if she comes often, delaying the husbands role when he often comes home.
What role and if family memeber come ofter why ppl get annoy by since men or mens bring their family all the time in.their house
If u mean the s then.do it at night or when.family isnt coming

Guled111

I ❤️ Ogaden
What role and if family memeber come ofter why ppl get annoy by since men or mens bring their family all the time in.their house
If u mean the s then.do it at night or when.family isnt coming
What if they live in a house, where the kids live besides them covered in wall, but can still hear them moan or something.
We all don't live in big house portrait in movies or shit.
Atleast during the day kids are at school or kindergarten and the farther comes early from work or some shit

And meanwhile he’ll be at coffeeshops gossiping like a little school girl with 20 other guys for hours on end.

Trending

Latest posts