I no longer support BLM.

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
Being from the UK and being about the protest; I did not see a single Justice4Shukri protestor but a couple of Somali girls.

You can say that “o they are not aware of it” but how do you explain videos of Somali women chanting and the BLM protestors not even bothering to speak up and join in. Yup, that is the nail in the coffin.

They support George Floyd but not a homegrown case and a child.

Somalis are only good for each other after all.

Being from the UK and being about the protest; I did not see a single Justice4Shukri protestor but a couple of Somali girls.

You can say that “o they are not aware of it” but how do you explain videos of Somali women chanting and the BLM protestors not even bothering to speak up and join in. Yup, that is the nail in the coffin.

They support George Floyd but not a homegrown case and a child.

Somalis are only good for each other after all.
I feel you! My sister told me about that girl and to sign the petition. Miskeen AUN.
If I’m supporting BLM Somalis need to be represented.

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
Somali fall in love with the movement untill they saw own sister wasnt named or in there list

Last edited:

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
But I'm glad this movement happened because it feels like we've come stronger together. We have gathered and become stronger. We cannot forget that it was for the BLM movement the shukri case reborn

MadMullah99

But I'm glad this movement happened because it feels like we've come stronger together. We have gathered and become stronger. We cannot forget that it was for the BLM movement the shukri case reborn
Who is “we”? And no it wasnt for the BLM movement but the Somalis who thought “wtf hold on” what is going on here? our little girl Is being swept under the rug.

You should be mad at your politicians. Politicians like Ilhan Omar have platforms they can use to make important people become aware of Shukri abdi case.

MadMullah99

You should be mad at your politicians. Politicians like Ilhan Omar have platforms they can use to make important people become aware of Shukri abdi case.
Ilhan Omar is a scum traitor. She should not get involved.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I been knew
giphy.gif

Trending