I never let people get too close to me, is this normal?

World

VIP
All my relationships are casual and not deep.

Family: I am close with and friendly but I don’t let them get too close with me

Women: I am casual with and never let get too close to me

Friends: idk if they’re even friends or acquaintances. I don’t like hanging around with them if we’re doing nothing, only if we’re out and about. I have many different “friendship” groups but not a clique or best friend.

I have never let someone get close to me since I was child. I don’t like letting people get too close. Nobody knows my real personality except me. And I have a boundary that stops people from knowing it.

I don't know how it is for guys but wouldn't it be nice to have someone to vent/ask for advice to? Who do you go to when you need to do those things? I think it would be nice to have at least one good friend but if you feel comfortable the way you are, then I don't see a problem.

World

VIP
I don't know how it is for guys but wouldn't it be nice to have someone to vent/ask for advice to? Who do you go to when you need to do those things? I think it would be nice to have at least one good friend but if you feel comfortable the way you are, then I don't see a problem.
I don’t really feel the need to vent to anyone. I keep my problems to myself. I would be embarrassed to tell my issues to someone else. I try to maintain a good image of myself to others.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
That's normal man shit. Congratulations you probably have normal testosterone levels and think more logically then emotionally.

Nobody mentions how becoming a man is a grueling lifelong lonesome process. But that's just the way it is.

I don’t really feel the need to vent to anyone. I keep my problems to myself. I would be embarrassed to tell my issues to someone else. I try to maintain a good image of myself to others.

Well if you're happy being like that then there isn't really anything to worry about. If you don't feel like you're missing out on anything, nothing wrong with wanting to be alone or private.

Last edited:

World

VIP
I’m not an anti social person, I can easily get people to feel close to me. People who I don’t give a f*ck about often tell me how I’m their closest friend. They tell me all their problems and all their shit, and I’ll advise them, but I never let them into my life.

Nobody except me knows about my true passions (not the mainstream BS I tell people), what I do in my spare time, what I aspire to be, etc. I unconsciously look down upon almost everyone I meet.

Last edited:

Mukhalas

Macawiis, dacas iyo AK47.
That means you're normal, masculine male. A rare breed in modern society.

Only effeminate cucks tell their personal issues to someone else or write in diaries.

Trending