I never let my hair grow my whole life and now I know I have soft hair

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
for 20 years I cut my hair but the last two months I left my hair and it's soft and goes down it doesn't go up like an afro I thought I had afro hair my whole life because my parents told me to cut my hair every month don't cut your hair that is a big mistake we don't have afro hair it only looks like we have afro hair if you cut it

for 20 years I cut my hair but the last two months I left my hair and it's soft and goes down it doesn't go up like an afro I thought I had afro hair my whole life because my parents told me to cut my hair every month don't cut your hair that is a big mistake we don't have afro hair it only looks like we have afro hair if you cut it
I feel the pain, I am timo jeleec boy and my hooyo used to send me the barber everytime hair is long.

This is hard to believe. You couldn't tell from your siblings and parents what your hair would be like?

It's sunnah to let your hair grow
No recorded case of it being a sunnah although they are hadith describing how long the Prophet hair like Narrated by Anas bin Malik. It was customary or habitiual things the Arabs did.

The ancient eygptians used to shaves their heads due to the heat they considered hair considered unhygenic, and wore wigs.

The Somalis grow out their hair because they have the firm belief it was sunnah because Sheikh Abdul Qadir al Jeylanii believed soo.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Hair is hair regardless of the texture, men are not suppose to be super concerned about such trivial thing :)

How ever never noticed you have soft hair? Even when I when I only grow my hair up to 1month to 2, I can tell me texture already and so can others

Status
Not open for further replies.