I need to find a Somali apostate chick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I wasn't going to say anything but f*ck it Miss ban the barqa over here giving me dawah f*ck out of here with your high heels you probably had bacon sandwich along with your Starbucks this morning also probably most of you makeup is probably haram cause it contains swine kkkk nacaala

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I wasn't going to say anything but f*ck it Miss ban the barqa over here giving me dawah f*ck out of here with your high heels you probably had bacon sandwich along with your Starbucks this morning also probably most of you makeup is probably haram cause it contains swine kkkk nacaala
You need to seek help. You were preaching just a week ago and then all of the sudden you're posting videos of half naked women dancing, you're making topics about wanting to have fornication with apostate Somali women during Ramadan.

And now you're lying about me having Starbucks and bacon.

I will pray for you.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You need to seek help. You were preaching just a week ago and then all of the sudden you're posting videos of half naked women dancing, you're making topics about wanting to have fornication with apostate Somali women during Ramadan.

And now you're lying about me having Starbucks and bacon.

I will pray for you.
I just asked a harmless question "do you treat Somali apostates the same as a Somali Muslim.

In my defence it was my friends birthday I genuinely thought it was a restaurant.

I would like to extend my support in anyway that I can to further your mission of getting the Islamic burka banned worldwide:chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.