I need some advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawaa

Swimming in kisses
aslamu alekum. I hope you all enjoying your Ramadan. Lately I've noticed everything feels haram the more religious I try to become. I don't like this feeling. I also don't like the feeling of doing nothing for the hereafter. I've struggled enough in this world, I don't wanna struggle in the next world too. So how do you guys have good time in this world without jeopardising the other?

How about you get your basics right first and work your way up? If you try and do everything in a small time you only gonna burn yourself out.

That feeling is from shaydan, but remember that Allah said that if you come to him walking, He will go to you running. (Not literally obvs). http://ahadith.co.uk/permalink-hadith-6272. Becoming more religious doesn't mean shutting yourself off from the world but just that you are more aware of your purpose and why you do things. Take care of your heart, make sure that you do everything for the sake of Allah.
Good deeds are so easy to do, just saying subhan Allahi wa bihamdihi 100 times everyday wipes out all your sins! You don't have to go all out at first, just do what you can and Allah will make it easy for you.
In Islam, the things which are haram are actually tiny compared to what Allah made halal it's just that shaytan makes you think that you're losing out.

from my experience if ur iman doesn't match with ur action it can cause u to feel this way. What I mean by this is when im still following the rules but spiritually im kinda empty, it feels more burdensome to me vs. getting to experience the "sweetness of iman"

one more ting... try making some friends that are religious so you can have fun without doing haram. the niqabi/jilbabi girls I went to hs with were super religious and always seemed like they were doing something interesting every week ngl they kind of made niqab look fun LOL

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Focus on your ibada and try to see all the ways in which you can get ajar.

Take up little hobbies that will help you succeed in this life and the hereafter that you find enjoyable. The world is a big place.

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
aslamu alekum. I hope you all enjoying your Ramadan. Lately I've noticed everything feels haram the more religious I try to become. I don't like this feeling. I also don't like the feeling of doing nothing for the hereafter. I've struggled enough in this world, I don't wanna struggle in the next world too. So how do you guys have good time in this world without jeopardising the other?

Alhumdulilah I've never seen the appeal of smoking/drinking/clubbing/using drugs and that's only reinforced with the fact that it's easy for it to become an addiction and ruin your life.

I believe that Islam protects us from these things and that's how i view it instead of as restrictions.

On the gray stuff like listening to music, I'm still working on it but as others have said, a step towards Allah is the best first step and may he ease your hardship ameen. Ramadan mubarak!!!!!

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
JazakaAllah khair for your advice. Reading your replies eased my mind :it0tdo8:
ONE SOLID ADVICE WALAAL: JUST DONT ASK ANY RELIGIOUS ADVICE HERE, THE FORUM IS FULL OF KUFAAR ATHEIST, THERES EVEN SOME YUHUUD, AND PPL WITH GENDER CRISIS..MANY. BASICALLY ITS STOMPING GROUND FOR SHAYDAAN. I HAVE STRONG CONVICTION THAT THIS FORUM HAS HIDDEN PURPOSE TO CONVERT US TO GAALO.
its the opposite of what youre trying to accomplish. sow maad fahmin.
also you can be religious without turning to hardcore wahabist/salafi etc.
as long as your lifestyle is based on good moral ethical and pure iimaan you will be fine.
if not married, work on it asap. being single female and of marriage age is sure way to fall on ur temptations and commit sins.

Hawaa

Swimming in kisses
ONE SOLID ADVICE WALAAL: JUST DONT ASK ANY RELIGIOUS ADVICE HERE, THE FORUM IS FULL OF KUFAAR ATHEIST, THERES EVEN SOME YUHUUD, AND PPL WITH GENDER CRISIS..MANY. BASICALLY ITS STOMPING GROUND FOR SHAYDAAN. I HAVE STRONG CONVICTION THAT THIS FORUM HAS HIDDEN PURPOSE TO CONVERT US TO GAALO.
its the opposite of what youre trying to accomplish. sow maad fahmin.
also you can be religious without turning to hardcore wahabist/salafi etc.
as long as your lifestyle is based on good moral ethical and pure iimaan you will be fine.
if not married, work on it asap. being single female and of marriage age is sure way to fall on ur temptations and commit sins.

:damedamn:
I didn't wanna ask Islamic sites. I was afraid their answers might be too deep. And I've received good tips on here.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
:damedamn:
I didn't wanna ask Islamic sites. I was afraid their answers might be too deep. And I've received good tips on here.
were u born in islam? how old are u?
you cant be content with online opinion or religious matters esp liberal one like this. speak with ur religious family members friends etc

Axmed Xaji

Your non-biological father
Enjoy your life responsibly and don't worry about another life because it doesn't exist. Do everything in moderation and enjoy. Don't kill, rob, rape etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts