I need proof that there's ajanabis on this website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn
I am pretty sure there are anjabis on this site as my pakistani friend told me about this forum :mjlol:

Last edited:

Sophisticate

Sultana of Samaroon
Staff Member
Why is such a small group like somaliens so prominent in hate group websites like the one mentioned above? Not just a small population but a small destitute population no less.
A part of me thinks, you like to dwell on negativity. Dontcha. :trumpsmirk: For a small population were one helluva diaspora. Destitute, heaven's no. It's bountiful. The people are just poor. Experience 26 years of havoc and corruption and I'd love to see how things pan out for your people.

We here are not destitute, the fact that we have the luxury of responding to you should be an indication of that.:mjlol:

A part of me thinks, you like to dwell on negativity. Dontcha. :trumpsmirk: For a small population were one helluva diaspora. Destitute, heaven's no. It's bountiful. The people are just poor. Experience 26 years of havoc and corruption and I'd love to see how things pan out for your people.

We here are not destitute, the fact that we have the luxury of responding to you should be an indication of that.:mjlol:
most are destitute...how's that? Are my eyes and ears lying to me?

You want to take a shot at answering my question? Why are so many of you guys so attracted to hate web sites.....like stink to sh*t.

Sophisticate

Sultana of Samaroon
Staff Member
most are destitute...how's that? Are my eyes and ears lying to me?

You want to take a shot at answering my question? Why are so many of you guys so attracted to hate web sites.....like stink to sh*t.
:hillarybiz: Unhinged trolls are everywhere. I am not a representative/responsible for those that self-identify online as Somali. Maybe if they belong to my tribe but even then I need them to recite their whole paternal line. Then I'll give them a stern talking to.

Status
Not open for further replies.