I need proof that there's ajanabis on this website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shoto Todoroki

Staff Member
People always say that SS has been infiltrated by ajnabis but other than the few ethios and maddow people I have yet to see ajnabis on here.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I'm saying that there's barley any ajnabis on here besides them so idk why everyine is saying that this is ajanbispot now
those are the ajnabis that actually say they are ajnabi, dodesn't include all the ajnabis hiding behind a somali persona :icon lol:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIR
VIP
If you people seriously believe, @Menelik III Is who he says he Is, you've been fooled. This man is non other than, Hawdian from somnet. This guy knows, far too much about our people and clans. The name, @Menelik III is also a dead give away. Hawdian, had a massive boner for that amXAAR king, going soo far as to dedicate entire threads for that amXAAR, talking about what a genius he was and a truly a great African.

waraabe

Your superior
If you people seriously believe, @Menelik III Is who he says he Is, you've been fooled. This man is non other than, Hawdian from somnet. This guy knows, far too much about our people and clans. The name, @Menelik III is also a dead give away. Hawdian, had a massive boner for that amXAAR king, going soo far as to dedicate entire threads for that amXAAR, talking about what a genius he was and a truly a great African.
Lol definitely not hawdian, hawdian the legend wouldn't hide behind fake accounts if he came here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts