I need help with my somali essay..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
What i need you guys to do is write some important things about Bosaso and bari, you guys need to write in somali. Try to include important landmarks and also tourist attractions. Add also how you would like your dream house to look like.

I have written this so far

Waxan rabaa inaan magaalada Boosaaso ka dhisto gurigi mustaqbalka, Bosaso wa magaalo madaxda gobolka bari. Boosaaso waxa degan 700,000 qof , magaalo waxay kutaala badda cas. Bosaso waxay kutaala agaagka buura ka mid ah Silsilda Golis. Waa magaalo ganacsi ah oo aad uu dagan. Waa magaalo dekad leh oo qadiimi ah, waxa la aas aasay qarnigii 15 naad. Bosaso wa magaalo xafaado badan leh laakiin anigu waxan ka garanaya xafaadda Laanta Hawada iyo New Boosaaso. Boosaaso xafad kasta waxa ku yaala garoon kubadeed oo ciyaalka ku ciyaaraan. Meelaha dadku dalxiis uu taggan waxa ka mid ah biyo kulule iyo laag.

Is that your introduction, @kickz can write better Somali than that. Sorry, I don’t want to be mean and to discourage you, but it’s horrendous to read. What type of an essay are you writing? From that paragraph, it seems to me that you are writing a descriptive essay, then why don’t you write it in English and translate it into Somali?

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Is that your introduction, @kickz can write better Somali than that. Sorry, I didn’t mean to discourage you, but it’s horrendous to read. What type of an essay are you writing? From that paragraph, it seems to me that you are writing a descriptive or a narrative essay, then why don’t you write it in English and translate it into Somali?
Yes, it’s descriptive essay

@MSGA

If that’s the case, you are on the right track, describe it more vividly the city’s landscape, the features, climate, coast/beach, city landmarks (hotels restaurants and major institutions) by using glowing adjectives. Don’t forget to use your five senses to describe it.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
@MSGA

If that’s the case, you are on the right track, describe it more vividly the city’s landscape, the features, climate, coast/beach, city landmarks (hotels restaurants and major institutions) by using glowing adjectives. Don’t forget to use your five senses to describe it.
Thanks saxiib i will keep writing on it, i will post the results when i'm done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending