I need advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
theres two girls I know aight. One of them like me a lot but she’s like a 7 out of 10 and there’s another girl that’s a 10 outta 10. She could like me but idk. Should I make a move on the 10 or let the 7 be with me

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
theres two girls I know aight. One of them like me a lot but she’s like a 7 out of 10 and there’s another girl that’s a 10 outta 10. She could like me but idk. Should I make a move on the 10 or let the 7 be with me
Is she a 10/10 on everything or just looks?

Make a move on both if the 10/10 don’t like you then you can fall back on the 7/10. If they both like you then you just had an early Christmas/eid :sass1:

There’s no such thing as a 10.

Take the one that works hard, earns more and is goal oriented.

A 5 is an11 when, when 10s work for her.
:ohno:

I don’t think the young boy is looking for a wifey bro @FendiFanatic go for the 10 your young take chances worry about that shit later:denzelnigga:

I just realized his name is Fendi fanatic.lool he lures women in by wasting his xoolo on clothing, only to take it off. LooL

My younger cousins always have issues like this “I got this 9 but I really like this 6”.

My only question is; how much have you spent on useless shit this week.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
I just realized his name is Fendi fanatic.lool he lures women in by wasting his xoolo on clothing, only to take it off. LooL

My younger cousins always have issues like this “I got this 9 but I really like this 6”.

Take it easy bro he’s just a kid best way of learning is through experience we’ve all been there :manny:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Find a 5 like u and u will be happy, and not be looking for advices

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
This place is becoming a fiction debate club for virgins @Knowles
Who the f*ck are you ugly
Find a 5 like u and u will be happy, and not be looking for advices
shut the f*ck up old hoe
Nigga we don't care :bell:
I’ll deport you bean eater
Ima laugh when those devilish feelings catch up with you
I’ma laugh when you ass marries my leftover

nigga fendi fanatic is a song I don’t own fendi goof

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending