I need advice. Please be good.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
My left naaso likes my husband the marehaan, but my right one likes this dumb Ogaden stud who is so tall, he can reach to the sky and fetch me a ripe red heavenly apple. What shall i do? My heart wants the marehaan because he is my baby daddy, but my head wants the Ogaden because i have a feeling he will whip me. Its an ogaden custom, long story short, either way i need to make up my mind, can you all please help me? This is serious now.

Disclaimer: making fun of the advice askers

My left naaso likes my husband the marehaan, but my right one likes this dumb Ogaden stud who is so tall, he can reach to the sky and fetch me a ripe red heavenly apple. What shall i do? My heart wants the marehaan because he is my baby daddy, but my head wants the Ogaden because i have a feeling he will whip me. Its an ogaden custom, long story short, either way i need to make up my mind, can you all please help me? This is serious now.

Disclaimer: making fun of the advice askers

Go with the one the breast that sits and looks better likes, good luck!:salute:

You desperately need an Ogaden guss, how can you claim to be married yet dream about "Ogaden studs"

the buun must have infected you, did you rape you horta in the 90s? s that why your so bent on constantly hating on us naaya?
Teeri you might have missed that the thread is satire not everything is about qabil sxb. Ayoo That bolded line of yours is mad sus

Trending