I might be a typical Somali girl and

Status
Not open for further replies.
... shave my head. I heard its a stereotype that Somali girls shave their heads when they are stressed. I have the urge to do it nowadays, I wear hijab anyways not like anyone will see it:manny:
Have any xalimos here shaved their heads?

... shave my head. I heard its a stereotype that Somali girls shave their heads when they are stressed. I have the urge to do it nowadays, I wear hijab anyways not like anyone will see it:manny:
Lool my sister did but it looks good on her I think

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
XJFQh5zMTxyLkwvllqMscg.png

Only the madow loving lesser Somali girls . Somali women are not Bantus and have good hair majority of the time

I’m sure you’d like to get the single mother with baby daddy problems haircut because that’s where it looks like you’re heading Mrs Tyrone

Only the madow loving lesser Somali girls . Somali women are not Bantus and have good hair majority of the time

I’m sure you’d like to get the single mother with baby daddy problems haircut because that’s where it looks like you’re heading Mrs Tyrone
Wth :gucciwhat:
Nigga how did you reach that conclusion. I wear a hijab:faysalwtf:
If you shave your hair it grows back healthier

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I would like to just to see what my head looks like and shave it but my hair is till my butt and I'm too used to long hair. I cut my hair to my shoulder a few years ago and felt uncomfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.