I met the hottest guy ever today

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So I just came back from uni and god damn, what happened to me a few hours ago was unbelievable. I was working on a group assessment and was tasked to hand out surveys to members of the public, so I chose to go to the bar+restaurant nearby where I frequent. It was all quiet and empty because it was the early morning and the only guy working there at that time was the most gorgeous man i ever saw :lawd:

He smiled and asked me how I was but I was like :jaynerd: , then regained my composure real quick and told him about my survey and he completed it, chatting to me the whole time. Turns out he is new to the area and is one year above me in the same course. He asked if i wanted to have something to drink but I told him I was fasting :mjkkk:

Why did it have to be on the first week of Ramadan?

think of your father/ Aabo

1618490483275.png

Horta ma soomanaysa naaya? :gucciwhat:

When I'm fasting, even if Horaal cayn is presented in front of me, I cannot get turned on. I lower gaze immediately.

This means wax xaraan iyo qurun hoos waad dawaata, for you to gawk at a man like that during Ramadaan.

Play some Quraan in your house.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Horta ma soomanaysa naaya? :gucciwhat:

When I'm fasting, even if Horaal cayn is presented in front of me, I cannot get turned on. I lower gaze immediately.

This means wax xaraan iyo qurun hoos waad dawaata, for you to gawk at a man like that during Ramadaan.

Play some Quraan in your house.

But u r a girl huuno.
1618506335732.png

So I just came back from uni and god damn, what happened to me a few hours ago was unbelievable. I was working on a group assessment and was tasked to hand out surveys to members of the public, so I chose to go to the bar+restaurant nearby where I frequent. It was all quiet and empty because it was the early morning and the only guy working there at that time was the most gorgeous man i ever saw :lawd:

He smiled and asked me how I was but I was like :jaynerd: , then regained my composure real quick and told him about my survey and he completed it, chatting to me the whole time. Turns out he is new to the area and is one year above me in the same course. He asked if i wanted to have something to drink but I told him I was fasting :mjkkk:

Why did it have to be on the first week of Ramadan?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Trending

Latest posts