I met the hottest guy ever today

So I just came back from uni and god damn, what happened to me a few hours ago was unbelievable. I was working on a group assessment and was tasked to hand out surveys to members of the public, so I chose to go to the bar+restaurant nearby where I frequent. It was all quiet and empty because it was the early morning and the only guy working there at that time was the most gorgeous man i ever saw :lawd:

He smiled and asked me how I was but I was like :jaynerd: , then regained my composure real quick and told him about my survey and he completed it, chatting to me the whole time. Turns out he is new to the area and is one year above me in the same course. He asked if i wanted to have something to drink but I told him I was fasting :mjkkk:

Why did it have to be on the first week of Ramadan?

B8FED51E-5EE6-4041-AF42-A2A1CADFD33B.jpeg

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Same this happened to me once. I feel like every girl runs into the one perfect guy whose beauty literally makes your heart stop. Once I was trying to enter an elevator, and out steps the most beautiful man I ever laid my eyes upon. Tall, perfect bone structure, and beautiful grayish blue eyes. I stood there all shocked and stared at him. It was super embarrassing, I’m sure he noticed. Thank God he just smiled at my dumbass before passing by.

Wallahi to this day, I still think about him from time to time :kanyehmm:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Same this happened to me once. I feel like every girl runs into the one perfect guy whose beauty literally makes your heart stop. Once I was trying to enter an elevator, and out steps the most beautiful man I ever laid my eyes upon. Tall, perfect bone structure, and beautiful grayish blue eyes. I stood there all shocked and stared at him. It was super embarrassing, I’m sure he noticed. Thank God he just smiled at my dumbass before passing by.

I had a similar experience, i locked my eyes with this tan guy with green eyes and curly blondish brownish hair, i felt an instant connection with them, but i looked away quicky cause i didnt want to look desperate 😌😂

Last edited:

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
He was one of the shaytaan who avoided the chains. It's Ramadan, you were tested and you failed. Your eyes drank what your tongue did not. This is why we need mechanical niqabs which jerk the head downward upon the reception of an increase in oxytocin

You should have made moves :trumpsmirk: YOLO

Trending