I make this thread with sadness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Insha'Allah, I will be honest.

With some... I might not be a huge fan of them. A lot- I am not a huge fan but I don't think there's anything that serious where we have to say anything against them.

I'm not following desires and this is not in response to any particular user... I've been seeing stuff floating around by this guy... and.... insha'Allah if anyone wants to ask me my thoughts on a particular speakers, insha'Allah I'll give my thoughts.... but generally I try to avoid discussing speakers in a critical way unless I think it's that serious....

but, unfortunately, with Qadhi- I think it's that serious.

I saw him claim it's okay to shake hands with a woman at work. I found this kind of upsetting but I sort of thought "okay, maybe this is a fluke"... I saw later the "Is Yasir Qadhi running for president" one... and I... was not a fan of what I saw.... and even at that point, I don't think I had any intention of listening to Qadhi

when I saw what he said- this third thing... this stuff about cutting ourselves off from the scholars... it was like the nails going into the coffin....

I also heard some other stuff which shocked me but I think this is enough......

honestly just this is enough
honestly, even his voice.... even something about how this guy talks.... makes him appear.... not so trustworthy to me.... how he talks sounds funny to me..... there's something about how he talks.... I don't like how he talks.... I think if you listen to how he talks, you might hear it to and maybe someone else can articulate it better than I can.... I think how he talks... doesn't sound natural in some way.... sort of like Jordan Peterson.... he reminds me of Jordan Peterson in how he talks... and it's the same with Jordan Peterson.... just how he talks makes me suspicious and I remember that the first time I heard Qadhi.....

even how he talks makes me think of a hissing snake

but watch this too

this is more than enough and the case is closed...

and this is not backbiting- http://www.manhaj.com/manhaj/articl...writing-and-warning-against-deviant-sects.cfm

I've seen a lot of people commenting on Yasir Qadhi the past few days.

To be honest I haven't delved into his "problematic" statements. I never used to listen to him anyways so for me it doesn't really matter.

May Allah Azzawajal guide us all

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I used to like yasin but now the USA got him he's been going down hill. Shame a guy studying in Medina university can end up like this.
I watched dawah man's video where he talked bout yasir
May Allah keep us on the straight path wallahi it seems to easy to be led astray can you imagine being on deen and last few years you deviant like that 60 year old guy who prayed and all but went to help because he thought he's going to heaven because of his acts and yet all 60 years wasn't even worth one of his eye.
We practice to get Allah's mercy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts