I LOVE this show on History Channel.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The 91 year old William Shatner has grown in my heart. He is the host, he does it with so much suave, and pazzzaz that i can't imagine anyone hosting this series! :)

The series is a look at werid things happening in the world without any explanation. From the Suicide Forest of Japan, to Aliens sighting or miracle medical condition unexplained. I can binge on 20 episodes on a whole Saturday.

1669734340758.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Looks like i am the ONLY one.

1669894165750.png

Strawberry

π’šπ’π’–π’„,Soomaalinimada,π’–π’π’˜π’’π’†π’˜
The 91 year old William Shatner has grown in my heart. He is the host, he does it with so much suave, and pazzzaz that i can't imagine anyone hosting this series! :)

The series is a look at werid things happening in the world without any explanation. From the Suicide Forest of Japan, to Aliens sighting or miracle medical condition unexplained. I can binge on 20 episodes on a whole Saturday.

View attachment 244427
Is this on maybe Disney +? This seems interesting

Strawberry

π’šπ’π’–π’„,Soomaalinimada,π’–π’π’˜π’’π’†π’˜
Not sure, i am not posh enuf to use Disney plus huuno lol

But it is very good. They have 3 seasons. Plenty to see.
🀣🀣🀣🀣 thanks I’ll look it up also do you know any good crime based series’s that are interesting ?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
🀣🀣🀣🀣 thanks I’ll look it up also do you know any good crime based series’s that are interesting ?

I don't watch series that much. I like documentaries mostly. But if i want to watch a movie or drama i google 10 best new movies on Netflix lol

Trending