I love my dad but

I can’t watch any sporting event with him. Doesn’t matter if it’s boxing, football or tennis. He likes to do his own commentary. Sometimes I think he may believe I’m blind. During the fury fight me and him are watching and from start to finish he is telling me good punch, he needs to do this or that, he is not moving his legs. In my head I’m screaming SHUT UP. But I don’t say anything. Last few weeks I decided if I just keep quite he will stop talking. I was wrong

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Don't let him sense your disapproval of his annoying conducts. He could get hurt.

Might be annoying for you but it might mean a lot for him. Father and son bonding :friendhug:
We can bond any time. I just want to be able to hear the commentary when watching sporting event. Tbh it’s my fault as I have tolerated it for long time. But this week he took it to next level lol

Lol that’s hilarious. But there’s nothing wrong with you saying to him come on old man let the professionals do the commenting in a polite joking manner

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
He’s rageedii. I’d tolerate that because at least he knows what he’s talking about. :salute:

I don’t get people who are like you tho :cosbyhmm: Why do you dislike having convo mid game?? I can do both. Have convo mid game and have one after the game is over.

I can’t watch any sporting event with him. Doesn’t matter if it’s boxing, football or tennis. He likes to do his own commentary. Sometimes I think he may believe I’m blind. During the fury fight me and him are watching and from start to finish he is telling me good punch, he needs to do this or that, he is not moving his legs. In my head I’m screaming SHUT UP. But I don’t say anything. Last few weeks I decided if I just keep quite he will stop talking. I was wrong
my aabo will literally watch sports and not say a word lmao. I have to ask him his reaction to the game

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I scored lucky. My dad just sits on couch, I sit on the other and we watch it in silence while occasionally making a comment and one of us getting up to make shaah.

Blessed moments

Macalin M

Out here
He’s rageedii. I’d tolerate that because at least he knows what he’s talking about. :salute:

I don’t get people who are like you tho :cosbyhmm: Why do you dislike having convo mid game?? I can do both. Have convo mid game and have one after the game is over.
Exactly watching sports in silence seems kinda wrong.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I watch games with my hooyo and the whole game shes just talking shit about the wizards its already bad enough my friends diss me onna daily for the team I like :mjcry:

I understand sxb but its not end of the world. Commentary is overrated just appreciate the game for what it is

Except a lot of time he doesn’t. He is a Liverpool fan and he can’t even admit Liverpool has won the league. Oh yeah they are ahead 25 points, but you never know. The other day he said we need Leicester to take punts from Man City. I was like dad why hi worry about them, the league is over. You can’t say that until it’s mathematically done lol

Trending

Latest posts