I Love Maths

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Why do Somalis not get involved more in mathamatics, it's actually a very fun topic once u understand the core concepts. In Somali language it's very simple concepts u need to know like.

Eber = 0. This is a place-holder, it's not a number infact it's only used when numbers existed. This is what disproves atheism since nothingness cannot be described nor did it ever exist, as always something had to exist no matter how small but something existed.

1-9 = These are common numbers which loop back in bases of 10s,50s,100s, millions, billions,trillions,quadrillion. The 0 then is used to identify 'exact' location.

Mathamatical functions = + x - /. This is the plus, substract, multiply, divide functions which are the only functions used in numbers. In Somali it's kala goy, kala jeex, isku dar, isku dhufo, isku gey. Maybe my somali isn't perfect but it exists in our 'base' language since it was properly inherited from original cushitic alphabet which was largely based on pharonic alphabet or it was related language.

Pharaoahs were the greatest of mathamaticians, they found all the base mathamatics that we use today and it's shame people who speak a very similar language to the pharoahs cannot simply explore in their own language some of these basic mathematics concepts. The only two areas that have been added outside of this is algebra-calculus for 5000 years. And even that relies on 90% pharonic mathamatics with india contributing the 'zero' and the 'arabs' contributing number 1-9 which would've of been written with 'letters' in roman-greek and in pharoanic language it was done thru "lots' of 'nature'.

Mozart

You need people like me
Why do Somalis not get involved more in mathamatics, it's actually a very fun topic once u understand the core concepts. In Somali language it's very simple concepts u need to know like.

Eber = 0. This is a place-holder, it's not a number infact it's only used when numbers existed. This is what disproves atheism since nothingness cannot be described nor did it ever exist, as always something had to exist no matter how small but something existed.

1-9 = These are common numbers which loop back in bases of 10s,50s,100s, millions, billions,trillions,quadrillion. The 0 then is used to identify 'exact' location.

Mathamatical functions = + x - /. This is the plus, substract, multiply, divide functions which are the only functions used in numbers. In Somali it's kala goy, kala jeex, isku dar, isku dhufo, isku gey. Maybe my somali isn't perfect but it exists in our 'base' language since it was properly inherited from original cushitic alphabet which was largely based on pharonic alphabet or it was related language.

Pharaoahs were the greatest of mathamaticians, they found all the base mathamatics that we use today and it's shame people who speak a very similar language to the pharoahs cannot simply explore in their own language some of these basic mathematics concepts. The only two areas that have been added outside of this is algebra-calculus for 5000 years. And even that relies on 90% pharonic mathamatics with india contributing the 'zero' and the 'arabs' contributing number 1-9 which would've of been written with 'letters' in roman-greek and in pharoanic language it was done thru "lots' of 'nature'.
Are you no longer atheist ?

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Maybe my somali isn't perfect but it exists in our 'base' language since it was properly inherited from original cushitic alphabet which was largely based on pharonic alphabet or it was related language.
Ku dar/u gee and ka jar/goo existed in our vocabulary since way back, but ku dhufo, u qaybi, la mid ah etc, were all invented as mathematical terms in the late 80s.

Trending

Latest posts