I love ethiopian food

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I tried it for the first time when I was In Hargeisa and it was really nice

This one was more pricey and worth it the other one was ok If I had some teff flour I could probably make this dishes myself
C248973D-3F34-4423-BA88-60563D2B3E39.jpeg
578105A9-8882-456A-A978-030FF8873546.jpeg

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
There "injera" is nasty as hell. I will take anjeero any day. There shit was way to think, felt like i was eating carpet And it was cold.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Never tried Ethiopian food tbh. But I haven't eaten food from a culture that was better than Somali food. Indian food came really fucking close though.

BankaTuyo

حيران
the thing they make injera out of-- "Teff"-- is considered a super-food, last time i checked the united states was mass planting that shit in the Midwest.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Never tried Ethiopian food tbh. But I haven't eaten food from a culture that was better than Somali food. Indian food came really fucking close though.
It’s good. My dad brings it home everyonce awhile and my aunties bring it to family feasts whenever an occasion happens like graduation parties and etc.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I tried it for the first time when I was In Hargeisa and it was really nice

This one was more pricey and worth it the other one was ok If I had some teff flour I could probably make this dishes myself
View attachment 52464 View attachment 52465
I love the yellow lentil sauce with Somali canjeelo.

Other than that, Ethiopian food have a smell that lingers on your fingers for hours upon hours.

VixR

Veritas
Ethiopian food is :lawd:

They go spicier than we do and it’s just the thing.

But I don’t like their injera.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts