I lost respect for ciyaal Ali Osoble لعنة الله عليه

Ali Osoble comes from a line of Hawadle Dabadhilifs his maternal awoowe is Ahmed geele the man who is the reason why we lost 1960 elections to Adan Cade
Second Round Sheikh Ali Jimcaale was leading it one vote and he voted for Adan Cadde in that round. Had he voted for his brother it would have been over for Adan Cade in the second round. ILjeex Cayr man saved Adan Cade he was sick and they bought him in the last round. SHeikh Ali Jimcaale lost one vote and Adan adan cadde got one more vote so he won by one vote. Ali Osoble admitted his awoowe voting for Adan cade.

Ali osoble father was against USC when Afweyne destroyed Baladweyne

What do you expect from an spoiled kid he was sent to America after he finished his high school to study university in America

Im disgusted this dabadhilif have Cabdi yusuf grandmother لعنة الله عليه وعلى افوينى

This is how he destroyed bariga Baladweyne

6000 hawadle were killed by Afweyne لعنة الله عليه واخلده فى جهنم

Last edited:
Voting against your own clan is crazy :francis:
we had the worst Dabadhil in history and he was Ali Osobles maternal grandfather all this to lead XL as a minister but he couldn't even after Jimcaale lost for Adan Cade instead Jimcaale became the minster for being backed by strong Irir opposition the pm needed to get the vote of confidence so Jimaale faction was added to the cabinet

He replaced Jimcale as minister under Abdirizak wich led to riots in Hiiraan

That is how dabadhilifs think only their personal interests. ALI Osoble carries his selfish DNA he told Hassan Sh Xamar is not safe for me as Hawadle leader bc of Al Shabaab make me safiir he told him your Cali madaxweyne the safiir is for another jufo since then he gone made. His father was the longest serving minister under kacaan that why he misses their Faqash days aabo siyaad kulahaa لعنة الله عليك 🤣🤣

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?st...3Go6GPJcYPCQUTSSfhjUkwXsk9UKo2l&id=1105615782

Btw im not against him Mucaarading Hassan Sh we need opposition and someone who criticizes Hassan Sh but im against him promoting our enemy afeweyne and Mooge لعنتة الله عليهما

Daanyeer iyo adeerkis🤣 you don’t see the hypocrisy but I guess that suffices the saying “Danyeer dabadisa ma arko ee mida daanyeerka kale bu arkaa”
034F8168-036F-416F-8AA4-8BE5136A0F86.jpeg

you have Cali Yare who says "i could be dhulbahante and Farmaajo abti" posting the garaad video on "the lost Ayaanle Cayr son of Dhulbahate 🤣🤣
You’re comparing Ali Yare to one of your “brightest” Politicians?:russ:

No one knew Cali Yare before farmaajo became president in 2017. He was a small time troll who got arrested in HSM’s first term and who to this day has a vendetta against HSM. And I know for a fact he never said any of what you’re saying he said nor posted Dhulbahante garaad claiming Ayaanle Cayr as Dhulbahante🤣.

We know Cali Yare shamelessly supports farmaajo out of his own political ambitions but what does Osoble gain from shamelessly supporting and calling Siad Barre his “aabe” while spitting on the graves of thousands of Xawaadle civilians who were massacred by his troops? Ali Osoble now even supports the same farmaajo who funded his removal as HM president and who had him calaacaling and praying on farmaajo’s down fall in the ramadan of last year🤣

He went from farmaajow waad ikhiyaantay kitaaba gacant ii galisay💀

ED19C949-E8CD-4C10-8396-B0DC040A465F.jpeg

482B636C-DC50-4A5E-83A9-EBCC6CEF2B11.jpeg

51504E62-96CC-4E46-BE2C-48D559E90A71.jpeg

To this

And now doing free lip service for farmaajo🤣
4C83257E-3BD5-4F99-9DEB-349A84F487C1.jpeg

Anyways, my point is you’re not any different from your adeer with all the swinging from Darood’s nutsacks you do. They’re just using hawadle to oppose HSM and they’ll dump you again once they’re in power, so you might as well save your energy for something else🤣

You’re comparing Ali Yare to one of your “brightest” Politicians?:russ:

No one knew Cali Yare before farmaajo became president in 2017. He was a small time troll who got arrested in HSM’s first term and who to this day has a vendetta against HSM. And I know for a fact he never said any of what you’re saying he said nor posted Dhulbahante garaad claiming Ayaanle Cayr as Dhulbahante🤣.

We know Cali Yare shamelessly supports farmaajo out of his own political ambitions but what does Osoble gain from shamelessly supporting and calling Siad Barre his “aabe” while spitting on the graves of thousands of Xawaadle civilians who were massacred by his troops? Ali Osoble now even supports the same farmaajo who funded his removal as HM president and who had him calaacaling and praying on farmaajo’s down fall in the ramadan of last year🤣

He went from farmaajow waad ikhiyaantay kitaaba gacant ii galisay💀

View attachment 270499
View attachment 270500
View attachment 270501

To this

And now doing free lip service for farmaajo🤣
View attachment 270502

Anyways, my point is you’re not any different from your adeer with all the swinging from Darood’s nutsacks you do. They’re just using hawadle to oppose HSM and they’ll dump you again once they’re in power, so you might as well save your energy for something else🤣
Hawadle will never be against Hassan sh i was in call meeting today. We may not vote for him again but judging how we got rid of Mooge and Fahad our biggest enemies since afweyne we are now in a friendly atmosphere even if we dont lead Hirshabelle . Hassan Sh doesn't allow guudlawe messing with Jeyre they COMPLAINed to him against waare calling him Al shabaab enabler and asked to make him apologize for him and was to told STFU

Hawadle will never be against Hassan sh i was in call meeting today. We may not vote for him again but judging how we got rid of Mooge and Fahad our biggest enemies since afweyne we are now in a friendly atmosphere even if we dont lead Hirshabelle . Hassan Sh doesn't allow guudlawe messing with Jeyre they COMPLAINed to him against waare calling him Al shabaab enabler and asked to make him apologize for him and was to told STFU
You guys are his mother’s people I’m sure he is not caasi waalid and I’m sure wax waa idin ogal yahay but politicians like Osoble and sanbalolshe (?) who had a fallen out or didn’t get government positions from him are getting between both parties.