I like a girl but she does not like me

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

primate

What do I do if I like a girl and she liked me but now does not because I allegedly do bad things but I am willing to change and not do them and open up and be normal but she is not willing to take a chance because she thinks I am fucked up even though I am sort of not and it's more of confirmation bias on her part?

Picture related

serial20experiments20lain202_jpg.jpg

P

primate

what do you mean confirmation bias on her part?
I meant what if she is looking to confirm things that are not true but others may say are which results in me not having enough room to operate in and destroys my attempt to sneak into her life and kidnap her with my charms? Also what do I do if actions prove very little here cause the devils in prada are whispering in her ear but I want to whisper to her heart, it's all very frustrating I'm very nice.

I will sleep on it.

I

IntensiveCareUnit

I meant what if she is looking to confirm things that are not true but others may say are which results in me not having enough room to operate in and destroys my attempt to sneak into her life and kidnap her with my charms? Also what do I do if actions prove very little here cause the devils in prada are whispering in her ear but I want to whisper to her heart, it's all very frustrating I'm very nice.

I will sleep on it.
sounds like she doesn't have a mind of her own if she's listening to others. s.o.l sxb.

Let it go. We've all been rejected at some point in our lives, and if she thinks you're fucked up now and she has a confirmation bias against you---NOTHING you do will be able to fix that.

If she becomes your girlfriend and you fight at some point (which will inevitably happen), she will lash out against you and bring up how bad you are and how many bad things you've done.

Trust me, we've all been in this predicament before. Let it go.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Move on kiddo I assure you that she's already prejudiced. She already rendered you a useless qashin. Move on to another chick that's not influenced.

Btw lay off that bottle

Here
What do I do if I like a girl and she liked me but now does not because I allegedly do bad things but I am willing to change and not do them and open up and be normal but she is not willing to take a chance because she thinks I am fucked up even though I am sort of not and it's more of confirmation bias on her part?

Picture related

serial20experiments20lain202_jpg.jpg
Here's what you did wrong with this girl. You went wrong on your first impression, it only takes the first 5 secounds for a girls subconscious to make a decision about you and guess what you fucked up on your first five secounds. What you do is don't waste another secound with this girl because you burned your opportunity already.

Find another target and don't f*ck up your first five secouds.

N

NaomiHoney

@primate

Sit her down, Look her in the eyes and tell her your not the man she thinks you are. then reminder her you have feelings for her.
She will feel the same way, and when she sees you for you then there will be bliss.

S

syntax

Kkkkkk prim since when did u do bad things. Don't tell me she saw u walking through the cemetery loool

P

primate

Kkkkkk prim since when did u do bad things. Don't tell me she saw u walking through the cemetery loool
I dont know wtf you are talking about cemetery I didnt do nuttin you shut your mouth nigga you are not making me look good :ufdup:

@Laila, what if I haven't spoken to her in a while, would it still be okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts