I knew the motherfucker was corrupt, i spotted him wth a sick car at a 7 star hotel N Nairobi

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
About 3 years ago I was in Nairobi and I use to kick it at this 7-star hotel's balcony restaurant. This hotel is located right close to South B and is located next to Mombassa freeway.

One evening I was walking up to the entrance of the hotel when I spotted this guy getting off a super sick latest Cadillac SUV. I was certain that the car had to be $80k.

Now he is has been outed as a complete thief.

Ilahay waxaan uga baryayaa in a cancer of the retina of the eyes ku dhaco. On top of that in xaaskiisa aan anigu ku aaso behind his back. :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

U

uncleruckus

Reading by the comments people are defending him, you know I keep seeing the same pattern the public keep protecting criminals rapists, blood thirsty killers etc etc, and people wonder why our country is backward is because the public keep giving these degenerates immunity cos of clan affiliation, we are a very sick nation riddled with immense amount of diseases wether it be physical, mental,social etc. I can see the future the diaspora and people back in the mother land are going to clash big time.

menace

VIP
Reading by the comments people are defending him, you know I keep seeing the same pattern the public keep protecting criminals rapists, blood thirsty killers etc etc, and people wonder why our country is backward is because the public keep giving these degenerates immunity cos of clan affiliation, we are a very sick nation riddled with immense amount of diseases wether it be physical, mental,social etc. I can see the future the diaspora and people back in the mother land are going to clash big time.

Just yesterday this guy with huge Somali followers had a status where he said " no wonder SOMALIA s the way it is bc a killer is praised as a hero". He was referring to yesterday's preposterous praise of Siyad Barre and the 21 October revolution. You should've seen how his status exploded with 200 comments that people started threatening each other on their pm

This convinced me that SOMALIA will be fucked up for a while, when a corrupt official is protected due to qabiil loyalty.

Just yesterday this guy with huge Somali followers had a status where he said " no wonder SOMALIA s the way it is bc a killer is praised as a hero". He was referring to yesterday's preposterous praise of Siyad Barre and the 21 October revolution. You should've seen how his status exploded with 200 comments that people started threatening each other on their pm

This convinced me that SOMALIA will be fucked up for a while, when a corrupt official is protected due to qabiil loyalty.

I couldn't have said it better myself. I was shocked at the level of praise that Siyad Barre was receiving on Facebook yesterday.

How can we move forward as a nation when we can't even admit that we have had criminal leaders amongst us? Are Somalis really stupid enough to believe that we can just brush aside the crimes of Siyad Barre and then expect to move on as a country?

And now we have these xayawaan low-IQ Somalis who will support a corrupt Somali politician simply because he hails from their subclan.....as if they're receiving any money for this unconditional support.

We Somalis have a long way to go before we can consider ourselves a mature and rational people.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
lookin at ol boys face u already know he a rat

f*ck man da atheist agenda gotta compete not just against islam but da biggest religion in da country qabiil

menace i'm related to Mohamed. Nicca this mans family where always rich ,his father was one of the richest businessmen in somalia during the kacaan.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
About 3 years ago I was in Nairobi and I use to kick it at this 7-star hotel's balcony restaurant. This hotel is located right close to South B and is located next to Mombassa freeway.

One evening I was walking up to the entrance of the hotel when I spotted this guy getting off a super sick latest Cadillac SUV. I was certain that the car had to be $80k.

Now he is has been outed as a complete thief.

Ilahay waxaan uga baryayaa in a cancer of the retina of the eyes ku dhaco. On top of that in xaaskiisa aan anigu ku aaso behind his back. :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Wasn't he was touring the Diaspora and being welcomed like some hero? The UNSEMG destroyed his reputation.

Wasn't he was touring the Diaspora and being welcomed like some hero? The UNSEMG destroyed his reputation.
Inaar thats what i'm saying. The guy is loved by people from every qabiil. He has done alot for the somalis in kenya. This is just some character assasination shidh.

menace

VIP
Inaar thats what i'm saying. The guy is loved by people from every qabiil. He has done alot for the somalis in kenya. This is just some character assasination shidh.

Character assassination my dabo...a thief can be in a sheeps clothing ..he helped them attain passports and released from jail cause he was plundering the revenue generated from his post ...how will it hurt him to preoccupy himself with doing few chores for the people when you know you milking it

menace

VIP

He was smart then others sweetheart ! Dude would do things for his constituents and have that cover to completely plunder the national treasury

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
He needs to be sacked immediately. Fucking bringing his corrupt ways to Nairobi. He was given a post but couldn't resist laundering taxpayers money from the State coffers. Fucking tuug bilaa xishood. He should be sacked and deported with immediate effect.

menace

VIP
No one can tell me that this UN agency is lying about this ( I am very anti-UN but on this one I believe them) because the dozier is something a somali would do. others, like Nigerians would loot the whole money but a Somali would steal like this cat.

No one can tell me that this UN agency is lying about this ( I am very anti-UN but on this one I believe them) because the dozier is something a somali would do. others, like Nigerians would loot the whole money but a Somali would steal like this cat.
Menace it is biased i dont believe it. How come the foreign minister, Mayor muungaab and others aren't mentioned? I know for a fact that muungaab has looted millions of dollar. He is the most corrupt nigga after HSM.

menace

VIP
Menace it is biased i dont believe it. How come the foreign minister, Mayor muungaab and others aren't mentioned? I know for a fact that muungaab has looted millions of dollar. He is the most corrupt nigga after HSM.

They certainly have, you're just unaware

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending