I knew it the story about the Yemeni father is fake news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I have proof that it's true. Wait until 7PM UK time until I reveal the information. In the mean time, use this comment as proof that this incident is true

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
Actually I have proof that it's true. Wait until 7PM UK time until I reveal the information. In the mean time, use this comment as proof that this incident is true

You had your chance, i would not take what ever you say seriously you are part of the agenda :nahgirl:

Guys! I am currently fighting with Maliworldent follower in the comment section ( and is winning). And I have the urge to fight with the owner and tell him it was probably a hoax, however, after further deliberation I came to the conclusion that the chances of this story to be real are high. The journalist said he was going to expose the "truth" on Friday. Which is weird, because if you see that there is false information going out there wouldn't you want to prove it to be wrong as fast as possible, and him being a journalist shouldn't he try to break the case and be the first to report on it. And the last bit of info, his proof is the father. which isn't any proof of itself it is just another perspective his enabling. Which is good I guess, but masking another perspective as the truth doesn't make it the truth. AND I doubt it's going to change anything anyway.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
Guys! I am currently fighting with Maliworldent follower in the comment section ( and is winning). And I have the urge to fight with the owner and tell him it was probably a hoax, however, after further deliberation I came to the conclusion that the chances of this story to be real are high. The journalist said he was going to expose the "truth" on Friday. Which is weird, because if you see that there is false information going out there wouldn't you want to prove it to be wrong as fast as possible, and him being a journalist shouldn't he try to break the case and be the first to report on it. And the last bit of info, his proof is the father. which isn't any proof of itself it is just another perspective his enabling. Which is good I guess, but masking another perspective as the truth doesn't make it the truth. AND I doubt it's going to change anything anyway.

Lets see what he has to say.

The father denies it and therefore fake news?

These victim shamers have no honor @Knowles @AussieHustler

The father denies it and therefore fake news?

These victim shamers have no honor @Knowles @AussieHustler

Did I say That? Victim shamer, kulaha. Can you read? I obviously wrote that the chances of the story being true are high meaning I believe she was raped by her Yemeni father. And I also said her fathers perspective is only that, a perspective and not necessarily facts or the truth.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Steam Devolopment.

Nice name
What a retard, right?! I can't count the number of times people have @ed her incorrectly by spelling her name correctly!
:chrisfreshhah:
Handicapnimo that serious is a rare sight indeed.
:pachah1:

You guys still going on about this. Khaled! We condemned the mother! The Somali community did their bit nnow let the Yemenis carry this L and deal with their rapist.

:kodaksmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts