I kid you not, the Tarawiix prayer leaders are cheating nowadays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The first day of prayer I witnessed where the imam was riddled with mistakes. He kept getting corrected but then, miraculously, the following night the man wasn't corrected one time. So I told myself "maashalah! He prepared very well".

The other night I was in the first raw and God forgive me my mind wondered around from the long standing and my eyes looked at the imam and to my astonishment the imam was grasping his cell-phone and was reading from it. :draketf::drakewtf::jcoleno:

What happened to the honorable tradition of the power of the memorization?

The first day of prayer I witnessed where the imam was riddled with mistakes. He kept getting corrected but then, miraculously, the following night the man wasn't corrected one time. So I told myself "maashalah! He prepared very well".

The other night I was in the first raw and God forgive me my mind wondered around from the long standing and my eyes looked at the imam and to my astonishment the imam was grasping his cell-phone and was reading from it. :draketf::drakewtf::jcoleno:

Subhannallah what nationality was this masjid? It's definetly not Somali:fredo:

We can loan you some xufaad teenagers from the UK ..will trump let them in though. ?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
May Allah swt forgive me for saying this but going to taraweeh during high school was fun. Catching up, walking around the neighbourhood, seeing your boo that you haven't seen the whole day while you were fasting.

On a second thought, I don't remember praying taraweeh during those days, it was more like a hanging out period.

May Allah swt forgive me. :wow1::wow:

Istaqfurallah 100000000000000x :wow1:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
i have a tough time believing the vast majority of you go to taraweeh

:comeon:

I'm not saying I have a perfect attendance but Walahi I'm doing better than ever before in my attendance.

I kind of cheat tho, I pray the first one and then I sit out the next one and then I dip :bell:

As humans we have evolved backwards when it comes to memory, our ancestor could remember 1,000 types of plant and fauna without a problem. Now some of us can't even remember what we had for afur yesterday.:mjlol::dead:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
As humans we have evolved backwards when it comes to memory, our ancestor could remember 1,000 types of plant and fauna without a problem. Now some of us can't even remember what we had for afur yesterday.:mjlol::dead:

absolutely right! Im now at a point where I consider myself lucky if I can remember the house bills to pay on time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending