I just wanted to revisted one of my favorite events of 2019

this man is a hero of mine, he targeted specifically indhoyaars, didn't convicted for hate crime, look at the picture of him barely able to contain laughter as he's fleeing.
a true hero @Nak-Muay-Kru i'm sure you'd appreciate his work

Apparently he drenched himself in poo before getting arrested i feel bad for the coop that had to arrest him i would’ve have just resigned being a coop at that moment.
:mjlol:

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member

Opoku admitted he specifically targeted Asians but was not charged with a hate crime. He was charged with five counts of assault with a weapon and five counts of mischief interfering with property. Authorities claim there was not enough evidence to suggest Opoku targeted Asians.

this man is a hero of mine, he targeted specifically indhoyaars, didn't convicted for hate crime, look at the picture of him barely able to contain laughter as he's fleeing.
Fucking giga based :mjlol:
But let's be honest, knowing indoyaars, they probably would've used his feaces as a dipping sauce.
Fucking hell that journo needs to hit the treadmill, why's he so out of breath just walking lool

Like why though?

Oh My God Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Fucking giga based :mjlol:
But let's be honest, knowing indoyaars, they probably would've used his feaces as a dipping sauce.

Fucking hell that journo needs to hit the treadmill, why's he so out of breath just walking lool

Bro you don’t even understand how much of dream it is for me to witness cadaans society to collapse just so I watch the fat self righteous bakhtis get abused by crackheads and hobos

Bro you don’t even understand how much of dream it is for me to witness cadaans society to collapse just so I watch the fat self righteous bakhtis get abused by crackheads and hobos
All the numale reddit tier cùnts begging for their lives and offering up their wives narn to avoid getting beaten up by teenagers lol. Inshallah bro, one day:rejoice:

This man is visionary. He saw the damage

they would cause to the world and did what he had to do geesi :salute:

Trending

Latest posts