I just smoked a fat blunt. watch me demolish this

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20170110_183827.jpg
@Mohamud I'm only a fat ass on marijuana day

IMG_20170110_183827.jpg

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Dis nigga. A few days ago you were saying how weed is terrible and should be banned. Now you've joined ciidanka cirka again. You're the most wishy-washy nigga ever. You change your mind like I change my underwear, every day.

Last edited:
Dis nigga. A few days ago you were saying how weed is terrible and should be banned. Now you've joined ciidanka cirka again. You're the most wishy-washy nigga ever. You can't your mind like I change my underwear, every day.

I like how u added "everyday" at the end. Like u gotta prove you change your underwear everyday lol r u like my friend who said only cadaans need to change their underwear everyday because xaarka iska ma dhaqaan hehe

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I like how u added "everyday" at the end. Like u gotta prove you change your underwear everyday lol r u like my friend who said only cadaans need to change their underwear everyday because xaarka iska ma dhaqaan hehe

K this was actually a funny :mjlol:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
:mjlol:I hope you have another panic attack. You're gonna be back to claiming marijuana is the devil tomorrow.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Damn I'm so jealous

I don't know what y'all talking about that shit looks scrumptious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending