LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
no u look masculine which is what u need Doqoonyahoow

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
eedo people will think i look angry when i look at them, hows that good?

u can wear a wig?

1646318735898.png

If you are fit, Bold is not bad. What matters is how you physically look. Hit the gym instead of relying on your hair to give you a leg up in the looks department.

Being bald is the best thing you could do for your head. Imagine giving madaax to a beautiful lady and your nasty hair is getting in the way. The baldness gives you more grip than you can imagine when giving madaax.

Isn't that nasty though? Imagine the germs and bacteria swimming there. Holy f*ck. Besides, some women love to pull onto that hair saxib. To each their own taste. All women are not the same or have the same sexual interests.

It's a man that has transitioned to a woman, so they become a trans woman. I was talking about giving my trans girlfriend madaax. Sorry if I offended you sxb.

I am not offended bruh, just never thought to sift through these issues before because I like women and anything else outside the norm is kinda meaningless and a noise out there to me. I am not saying I am in denial of the humanity of others who do not fit the normal male and female categories, just saying.

You didn't need to apologize and you didn't offend me brother. We all need to stive for good as human beings.

Trending