I just realised!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do we allow ajnabis to join this site? there should be a secret code word on this that only true somalis understand so that less ajnabis can access some of this embarrassing threads that the majority of idiots on this site create. I'm starting to think based on twitter that most ajnabis get ammunition against us from sspot. How else would they know certain shit that only us folk would know. For real! we know these ppl are obsessed with us (i won't name names) so why don't we take precautions. Our national safety is at stake here.

GrimRipeCoral-small.gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Who cares. Allah's swt qadr will happen whether u like it or not. Just stay out places u r not supposed to be at. Only the male and female s get in trouble. If u mind your business, dont loiter around like jobless idiot, u will be fine.

I would opt for ppl to post their pictures if they didn't mind. Or they could even post baby pictures since no one will recognise you, since most ppl here are worried about others seeing their face. We need to do something! we currently have about as much security as somalia right now.

:mugshotman::ileycry:

I would opt for ppl to post their pictures if they didn't mind. Or they could even post baby pictures since no one will recognise you, since most ppl here are worried about others seeing their face. We need to do something! we currently have about as much security as somalia right now.

:mugshotman::ileycry:
I looked like a cadaan baby when I was young not fair:kodaksmiley:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts