I JUST CANT HOLD BACK MY EXCITEMENT! ME AND MONISHA finally agreed to a botonical relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
btw to the fobs here Botonical relationship is the pinnacle of all relationship. We intend to visit each other.

We’ve been communicating secretly on the PM. I’ve asked her numerous questions and she complied.

botanical relationships. When you garden in the same place for a long time, you get to know your plants very well. In fact, you could say that you develop longterm relationshipswith them. These relationships are all different. With the Wisteria, I have long given up banishing this plant from the garden.

Are you both gardeners?

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
botanical relationships. When you garden in the same place for a long time, you get to know your plants very well. In fact, you could say that you develop longterm relationshipswith them. These relationships are all different. With the Wisteria, I have long given up banishing this plant from the garden.

Are you both gardeners?

:deadrose: :mjkkk:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Are you both gardeners?

giphy.gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Good Luck. Ever since I declared * botanically started investigating her "legs" on her avatar which I said I recognized, she is missing in action.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Its weird that I didn't see this thread

You was the one asking me some weirdass questions :yloezpe:
Ur ass can stay over there.

Why did you want to know my height, hair texture and nose shape? Why! Why! Why!:bell::mugshotman::mugshotman: Why would you ask such a sensitive question if you had no intention of being with me.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Well at least we know Rkelly has a deep voice, and feminine meaty hands with dark brown nail color like the hawiyas according to his video vlog he posted in spot and then removed it quickly after i analyzed and told him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts