I JUST CANT FATHOM THE HYPOCRISY!Young gazelle Zainap83 says “I’m jealous, can’t get Edris”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I waited and waited for someone to say to her “you sick perverted little girl! he can be your awoowe”. Nope ! No one said anything but when if she would to say “ADEER R.Kelly I want you to be my undisputed husband” many of you heathens would vomit from your dabo

Last edited:
Mid xaaraan ku qaba xaliimo

Evidently @laila supoorts this xaliimo that’s being used as nothing more than “ lady of the night “
Are you talking about Idris Elba?
idris1.jpg

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Do you have the same amount in your bank?
Are you famous? Do women drool over you?

Please stick to your fat, smelly, suugo stained, xusul baruur single mothers.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー

Damn nigga, you don't miss a beat :pachah1:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

I don’t have anywhere near as much as he has but what he doesn’t have that I have is that at the end of the day @zeinap83 would be my wife the righteous way, our forefather’s way and the Xalaal way. Dignity over money is the ultimate goal.

I aaaure you that Idris’s temporary female ( the qaxaabada) will be discarded like a piece tissue in a restroom. Give him 1.5 year. It’s against the law of nature for a rich man with gold digger out of nowhere to stay with her when he being hitting it from the get-go :camby:

I don’t have anywhere near as much as he has but what he doesn’t have that I have is that at the end of the day @zeinap83 would be my wife the righteous way, our forefather’s way and the Xalaal way. Dignity over money is the ultimate goal.

I aaaure you that Idris’s temporary female ( the qaxaabada) will be discarded like a piece tissue in a restroom. Give him 1.5 year. It’s against the law of nature for a rich man with gold digger out of nowhere to stay with her when he being hitting it from the get-go :camby:

Saxiib you are a pervert :mjlol: what a creep you are :mjlol:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

@zeinap83 is the same age as your daughter who you abandoned in Canada back in 1996 when you rode the bus to Detroit Michigan and sought asylum and lied to the U.S government about your age. Now you wonder why cadaan people giggle when they see your I.D and discover the age you've forged.

Secondly they're engaged and about to be married. I'm glad you've admitted that you are broke and not as rich as Idris Elba.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
You pedophile . Stay away from @zeinap83

She needs to finish school and become a doctor and work in the field for a couple of years and after 30 years go to somalia.

She doesn’t have time to focus on some weirdo like you

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@zeinap83 is the same age as your daughter who you abandoned in Canada back in 1996 when you rode the bus to Detroit Michigan and sought asylum and lied to the U.S government about your age. Now you wonder why cadaan people giggle when they see your I.D and discover the age you've forged.

Secondly they're engaged and about to be married. I'm glad you've admitted that you are broke and not as rich as Idris Elba.

We are living in the age of hypocrisy

Incredible

A West African old man is allowed to annex a xaliimo but a noble mature Faarax is ridiculed :drakewtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending