I have something to share and need to get out of my chest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Gaal hada tahay Somalia ha isku aadin ba ku iri, war meeshan maxa sii ka ah, is it me miise there's bare excrement.

How come I have never seen a Somali atheist actually come up with original and logical talking points for their atheism??? All of their nonarguments are taken from these same atheist pseudo intellectuals who are ironically mostly of Jewish/semitic ancestry. And then they call us 'abeeds for believing in something that is scientifically proven to come naturally to man. None of you understand what a quantum fluctuation is. If someone were to post the math dealing with the big bang theory you would all be lost and clueless. You all claim to be so 'logical' and 'rational' but would fail a simple course in calculus. Yet you would argue these theories and models and attack people who question their validity when at the end of the day you all are 'taking someone's word for it'. The funny thing is the few Somalis I know who are in the science and engineering fields and have the brainpower to understand and refute these arguments are almost always traditional Muslims.

How come I have never seen a Somali atheist actually come up with original and logical talking points for their atheism??? All of their nonarguments are taken from these same atheist pseudo intellectuals who are ironically mostly of Jewish/semitic ancestry. And then they call us 'abeeds for believing in something that is scientifically proven to come naturally to man. None of you understand what a quantum fluctuation is. If someone were to post the math dealing with the big bang theory you would all be lost and clueless. You all claim to be so 'logical' and 'rational' but would fail a simple course in calculus. Yet you would argue these theories and models and attack people who question their validity when at the end of the day you all are 'taking someone's word for it'. The funny thing is the few Somalis I know who are in the science and engineering fields and have the brainpower to understand and refute these arguments are almost always traditional Muslims.
:ohhh::deargod:

N

NaomiHoney

KsYpXaP.gif

LOOOL Honestly these memes are getting out of hand

If those countries actually offered re-settlement & citizenship programs during the civil war I have no doubt my parents would have immigrated to the "wonderful and amazing" Muslim world. I'm super glad these countries were so stingy with their visas.

Nope these gulf countries are looking for their interest like they do not want to end minority in their country thus the citizenship door is closed expect in small cases like being Arab Muslim good jobs lived for 25 years including Somalis. They are smarts

Status
Not open for further replies.