I have mommy issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no dad fam. He was never in my life. You know most geeljire households are raised by single mums in Canada.

Don’t bring religion into my thread.

You brought religion into this thread with your profile picture lool that's the realist though. Somali Christian's are a myth to me I always wanted to meet 1, seen hella atheists but a Christian?? Yaabka ilaahay u Canadians waxaa na dhilay drinking milk outta plastic bags

You brought religion into this thread with your profile picture lool that's the realist though. Somali Christian's are a myth to me I always wanted to meet 1, seen hella atheists but a Christian?? Yaabka ilaahay u Canadians waxaa na dhilay drinking milk outta plastic bags
Plastic milk bags are not used in all provinces.

Suárez

Every man is a Shepard to his people.
This is the Issue here, Single mothers bring up the worst children in quurbo somali community. Not necessarily but it is the truth. Many single mamo here children are gangsters for gangs and go to drug traps.

The Aabo and hooyo are both important, the hooyo is consoler and supporter in all situations, the one that feeds and cleans. The Aabo teaches the most important lessons of life, like dicipline, morality and self eestem.

This is the Issue here, Single mothers bring up the worst children in quurbo somali community. Not necessarily but it is the truth. Many single mamo here children are gangsters for gangs and go to drug traps.

The Aabo and hooyo are both important, the hooyo is consoler and supporter in all situations, the one that feeds and cleans. The Aabo teaches the most important lessons of life, like dicipline, morality and self eestem.

Aabo teaches you how to be a man
It is one of my greatest weakness. It’s why I don’t get along with my mom.
Can you explain a bit more what u mean mommy issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending