I have just realized i am my OWN worst enemy????

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
An epiphany just dawned on me. I have been running from people, thinking they are out to get me, imagining all sorts of omens and no mens, ileynn, I was desperately trying to run away from myself. Who knows me more than myself? I mean, the voices in me I guess.

I have been running, and running, in fear I might meet someone like me, who thinks and "thoughts" like me.

So...………………….

I have decided to be a sweet person. I Will shut down my nasty negative thoughts about people, and who KNOWS, I might like my own company, and I wont be running away so much!

Cheers!

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
upload_2019-11-6_16-47-58.jpeg

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
that kush must be hitting good

On a srs note, what you realized is called projection. Carl Jung calls it the shadow self. Very hard to understand and admit to yourself but when you do, you start seeing people and the world differently, in a good way.

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
that kush must be hitting good

On a srs note, what you realized is called projection. Carl Jung calls it the shadow self. Very hard to understand and admit to yourself but when you do, you start seeing people and the world differently, in a good way.

Walaahi u r brilliant.

Fat pirate

Observer
An epiphany just dawned on me. I have been running from people, thinking they are out to get me, imagining all sorts of omens and no mens, ileynn, I was desperately trying to run away from myself. Who knows me more than myself? I mean, the voices in me I guess.

I have been running, and running, in fear I might meet someone like me, who thinks and "thoughts" like me.

So...………………….

I have decided to be a sweet person. I Will shut down my nasty negative thoughts about people, and who KNOWS, I might like my own company, and I wont be running away so much!

Cheers!
The voices and the thoughts you mentioned are very normal, its something we all experience.

Your brain is constantly working, even when your just sitting down doing nothing, using an fMRI you would be able to see certain regions of the brains light up showing activity in those regions.

This is referred to as the default mode network (DMN), when your not actively doing a task, your brain without your control or even awareness wonders off and starts reminiscing about all sorts of things mainly all about you, your past and future, ironically the thoughts apparently are not the real you, and often times are just purely random, this region and its activity basically sums up your inner ego for better or worse.

Since most people aren't aware of this, they have no control over it. But There is plenty of scientific literature that shows that it can be controlled through two possible methods, meditation or taking particular drugs psilocybin aka magic Mushrooms, both lead to the same results. meditation in which you silence the chatter in the brain over and over again from my experience and as shown in numerous studies lead to more feeling of being in the present moment as there is less overall chatter in the brain, moments of pure silence, and oddly enough you feel like a complete different person, more aware, more empathic towards other etc. But this is short term gain as you have to do the meditation regularly.
otherwise you end up being controlled by the default mode network again, others cultures call this the monkey brain.

Taking certain amounts of the psilocybin just 1 time have been shown to lead to a reduction in the default mode network for much longer periods, also it has been shown to be better cure for depression then any other pharmaceutical drugs in the market

This potentially may sound like some hippy nonsense talk but there is lot of scientific literature to back it up, honestly I'm still learning about it and I would advise you to do your own research into this if your not already familiar with it.

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The voices and the thoughts you mentioned are very normal, its something we all experience.

Your brain is constantly working, even when your just sitting down doing nothing, using an fMRI you would be able to see certain regions of the brains light up showing activity in those regions.

This is referred to as the default mode network (DMN), when your not actively doing a task, your brain without your control or even awareness wonders off and starts reminiscing about all sorts of things mainly all about you, your past and future, ironically the thoughts apparently are not the real you, and often times are just purely random, this region and its activity basically sums up your inner ego for better or worse.

Since most people aren't aware of this, they have no control over it. But There is plenty of scientific literature that shows that it can be controlled through two possible methods, meditation or taking particular drugs psilocybin aka magic Mushrooms, both lead to the same results. meditation in which you silence the chatter in the brain over and over again from my experience and as shown in numerous studies lead to more feeling of being in the present moment as there is less overall chatter in the brain, moments of pure silence, and oddly enough you feel like a complete different person, more aware, more empathic towards other etc. But this is short term gain as you have to do the meditation regularly.
otherwise you end up being controlled by the default mode network again, others cultures call this the monkey brain.

Taking certain amounts of the psilocybin just 1 time have been shown to lead to a reduction in the default mode network for much longer periods, also it has been shown to be better cure for depression then any other pharmaceutical drugs in the market

This potentially may sound like some hippy nonsense talk but there is lot of scientific literature to back it up, honestly I'm still learning about it and I would advise you to do your own research into this if your not already familiar with it.

Ok another brilliant one. But I can't get over your avatar and your personality Yaqqee
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg