I have been on no fap few months.... and I am already....

On the day of judgment when everyone is being raised from the dead and gathering at basically the main hub location where everyone will be trialed. Those that masturbate will be risen with there hands pregnant and they will feel all kinds of pain and will have to drag it with them and they will be punished as they carry themselves to the main spot. Plus everyone will see that you were a masturbater. Imagine going before the prophet with your hands like that.
Danteโ€™s inferno level of creativity ๐Ÿ˜‚

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Shit is borderline impossible. I have tried nofap and failed many times.

Just have to power through, you and me might have to meditate or do something else kkkk. Shit is radiating my brain.

The post-nut clarities I have started getting recently have become severe. I have no choice but to stop.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Get married if you can
Its best to be married when you have 100% self-control. Canโ€™t be reverting to the old ways when your wife is pregnant.

Im also trying to harness my vigor and the superman powers. Nofap is like the medical machines in Dbz filled with liquid. You become a new man.

Its best to be married when you have 100% self-control. Canโ€™t be reverting to the old ways when your wife is pregnant.

Im also trying to harness my vigor and the superman powers. Nofap is like the medical machines in Dbz filled with liquid. You become a new man.
Bloody hell the way you guys all describe all this is crazy.
it makes sense why so many men are in depravity and aimless if they all become mindless husks of themselves from fapping

it makes sense why so many men are in depravity and aimless if they all become mindless husks of themselves from fapping
It's like you all become hollows
Level up and dont hollow lads
Fight the temptations

Dark Souls Arrow GIF by BANDAI NAMCO

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP

Kkkk but seriously, busting your nut just makes you tired mentally and physically. Nothing else, nothing more. People who stopped realised they have suddenly more mental and physical energy to do stuff they really want.

Donโ€™t do it sxb, Im warning ya

Kkkk but seriously, busting your nut just makes you tired mentally and physically. Nothing else, nothing more. People who stopped realised they have suddenly more mental and physical energy to do stuff they really want.

Donโ€™t do it sxb, Im warning ya
I'm at the stage where I have enough discipline and won't resort to it inshallah.

You need discipline and motivation to see it through.

The best motivation is of course God and the goal of jannah. However, being pragmatic, this is difficult as we all have varying degrees of faith and so we need other compelling reasons and those reasons to have a physical effect on us:

1: Mental and spiritual degradation~
Freud's psycho-sexual theory (Oedipus and Electra) is based on the magian/zoorastrian practice of Xwedodah(1). The practice was first done by Nimrod's fire priest, who copulated with his mother, daughter and sister in the hopes for worldly prowess (Algernon). This extreme perversion can be observed in sleep(2) and the most popular smut trends. As well as leading you away from God, over indulgence in any sexual act withers away moral decency.

Bernay, building upon his uncle's theory, popularized the use of sex in advertisement - the biological drive for reproduction was turned into a marketing gimmick to sell the unwashed masses products and ideas.

In both cases you lose your humanity, you are not free to engage in these acts but are in-fact a slave to desire, a slave to your biological impulses and a slave to those who control the environment (Ibn Qayyim, St Augustus). Take back your mental and bodily autonomy, be a slave of God.

2: Physical degradation~
You stink and you do not smell the smell, you are physically weaker and you look worse for wear.

When the urge comes, remind yourself of why you stopped, what you have to lose and what you have to gain. You can do it, you must. Don't let your free will and immortal soul be bought and sold. ;')

(1)https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xwedodah
(2)

Monk mode only works in conjunction with spiritual development.
Lots of physical development too with weights, fitness.
You need to channel your energy into something productive because you will get allot if energy.

A word of warning ....
In a few months you will notice a change in how women approach you, pay attention because its easy to miss.

If you put in that hard work, the devil will get involved sooner or later you will be drowning in pussy and feeling guilty for wasting your time by banging chick's day and night and losing focus on your purpose in life.

Audrey Hepburn

PROUD FEMCEL

I really can't understand this. These people need help and hobbies. Perhaps, they should spend that energy volunteering or the like.