I have a dilemma

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So my therapist is a good guy. Not that Intelligent but he has helped me tremendously. Alx

But there is a tiny issue. So far i have told my therapist everything about myself. I mean, motor and grit. It has been an amazing journey of wonderfulness.

However.......

Hhhhmmmmmmmm.......

I want to delve into my wickedness. The thoughts i have in my mind about people i know in my life, but i am afraid he will be too shocked when he discovered my wicked thoughts, he wont welcome me with those loving eyes anymore. (should i be just content thoughts are just thoughts? ) :(

I mean- i could confess here in Somali spot-- but my cousin always roams here. *Hi Cousin* :)

:(

My dilemma is-- should i just get another therapist to unleash my wickedness? Do a drive by thru?

Or as my best friend instructs me-- go to the forest---dig a hole and shout everything u have in there and hope a speaking tree does not grow

bidenkulaha

GalYare
LOL the priest will cast the demons out of me loooooooooooooooooooool
I think I watched some documentary years back, no way I can find it but this pedo told the Priest about the stuff he did and the Priest never reported it to the police. You should be fine.

Also a Priest’s mumbo jumbo won’t cast any demons out of you. You’re too far gone Basra

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I think I watched some documentary years back, no way I can find it but this pedo told the Priest about the stuff he did and the Priest never reported it to the police. You should be fine.

Also a Priest’s mumbo jumbo won’t cast any demons out of you. You’re too far gone Basra

i think priest will call the cops if someone confessed they are did or will do a crime.

even therapists tell u upfront if u want to commit suicide i am turning u in lol

So my therapist is a good guy. Not that Intelligent but he has helped me tremendously. Alx

But there is a tiny issue. So far i have told my therapist everything about myself. I mean, motor and grit. It has been an amazing journey of wonderfulness.

However.......

Hhhhmmmmmmmm.......

I want to delve into my wickedness. The thoughts i have in my mind about people i know in my life, but i am afraid he will be too shocked when he discovered my wicked thoughts, he wont welcome me with those loving eyes anymore. (should i be just content thoughts are just thoughts? ) :(

I mean- i could confess here in Somali spot-- but my cousin always roams here. *Hi Cousin* :)

My dilemma is-- should i just get another therapist to unleash my wickedness? Do a drive by thru?

Or as my best friend instructs me-- go to the forest---dig a hole and shout everything u have in there and hope a speaking tree does not grow
What do you mean by your wickedness? That will help me to better understand your dilemma.

However.......

Hhhhmmmmmmmm.......

You're a weird eedo 👀