I have a difficult question to ASK:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Will you allow your mother who has Alzheimer, brain disease to be taken cared of by her husband and his mistress??? This famous rich black woman, now has a brain disease where she turns into a toddler child. She doesn't know what is going on, while in the next room her husband and his new white girlfriend are doing the nasty.

There is a good argument to be made here, they are both taking care of her, but is it appropriate??? The White woman shaved off her dreads to make her look clean. Talks baby language to her before she goes to cuddle with her boo

Last edited:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
giphy.gif

Cadaans and AAs are sick.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
giphy.gif

Cadaans and AAs are sick.

looooooooooooooooooooool appropriate Gif walaahi oo bilaahi oo tolaahi

Crow go hunting in Youtube comments related to this story ---african american women be MAD LIKE HELL i mean i could literally feel them breathing hard and about to have a heart attack lol

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The sad thing is--these black women are MAD because the other woman is white. and that their beautiful black woman is disrespected. And the black man went for a white woman

They outrage is bias.

My outrage---is Gosh this is wrong on so many level.

Yet i am open minded to imagine if she is getting love, whats wrong with it, B smith has no memory. So i am not mad but confused and uncomfortable.

Thank God we r Muslims, because this would have been a no no

Actually Islamically--it would have been more authentic and honest. ie the white woman would have been forced to marry the man, and b smith forced to be divorced on grounds of insanity i guess?

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Ermm, it's not a difficult question at all.

Why make your mom go through that humiliation when you can take care of her yourself?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Ermm, it's not a difficult question at all.

Why make your mom go through that humiliation when you can take care of her yourself?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But what if the father says i have more right your mother than YOU?? I met her before i made you via Gods blessing of course?

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
But what if the father says i have more right your mother than YOU?? I met her before i made you via Gods blessing of course?
I would kick him to the curb right then and there.

.....But I doubt he would have insisted on that, tbh. He would probably be relieved that he doesn't have to take care of her.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Will you allow your mother who has Alzheimer, brain disease to be taken cared of by her husband and his mistress??? This famous rich black woman, now has a brain disease where she turns into a toddler child. She doesn't know what is going on, while in the next room her husband and his new white girlfriend are doing the nasty.

There is a good argument to be made here, they are both taking care of her, but is it appropriate??? The White woman shaved off her dreads to make her look clean. Talks baby language to her before she goes to cuddle with her boo

Yes. If my dad wants to take care of her then let him.

It would be weird seeing a step mother but if he feel comfortable dating out than that’s on him.

As long as my mother is being taken care of I would be happy.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I would kick him to the curb right then and there.

.....But I doubt he would have insisted on that, tbh. He would probably be relieved that he doesn't have to take care of her.

Thats true. It is hard to take care of someone with that condition. He will be relieved for the care to be taken off him

Ramen

🌸
No. I would personally visit the mistress at night and take apart her body parts and leave her coochie on the kitchen table.
Next i would visit my father and dump his body at a local somali restaurant so that they can make hilib ari with baris

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
No. I would personally visit the mistress at night and take apart her body parts and leave her coochie on the kitchen table.
Next i would visit my father and dump his body at a local somali restaurant so that they can make hilib ari with baris

Tell me exactly how u feel

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
:gucciwhat:Subxanallah, imagine there is a part of her mind that knows whats going on but she physically can't bring it up
because she forgets the instant she remembers:damedamn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending