I hate the first Aunt Viv. My hunch that she was a was right

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Sorry, I thought the first Aunt Viv from Fresh Prince of Bel-Air was a total . Outside of Gina from Martin, most black wives in American media are harpies. Why do Americans think femininity is anti-black ? The actress behind the scenes was a “strong “ independent woman.

I remember one episode she was being all childish to uncle Phil crying about forgetting their anniversary. In the end he lectures her about how hard he works every day for his family and a stupid date can’t take that from him. Even the audience applauded. She was ungrateful and annoying

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
She was a strong, independent woman. A pioneer naag nool, a real naag nool. Not like the fake self-proclaimed naag nools of this day and age.

The first and original aunt Viv embodied what being a naag nool is really about. That is the only aunt Viv I recognize.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I love the first aunt viv, I think the 2nd aunt viv did good too but the first one owned her role and fit the culture well :)

Sometimes things don’t work out, look at family matters. Steve Urkel was a temporary side character but he stole the show literally and figuratively. The main actors felt some kind of way. I understand that too.

Both shows are iconic tho :)

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I love the first aunt viv, I think the 2nd aunt viv did good too but the first one owned her role and fit the culture well :)

Sometimes things don’t work out, look at family matters. Steve Urkel was a temporary side character but he stole the show literally and figuratively. The main actors felt some kind of way. I understand that too.

I heard they switched because her and will smith didn’t get along outside the show. So they had to switch her with a new actress.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft

Myrtle was best girl. I loved the episode when Urkel chews Laura . Ugh, Urkel was a simp until that day.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
She was great. Shame she had a falling out with will smith and the rest of the cast

Trending

Latest posts