I hate missing salahs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got tired of this lazy feeling everytime im about to pray some shaytaan in my head allways discourages me this shit is annoying wallahi its makes salah and life in genaral feel like a chore. These shaytaans really hate human kind the way they work hard to kawaalis us

I got tired of this lazy feeling everytime im about to pray some shaytaan in my head allways discourages me this shit is annoying wallahi its makes salah and life in genaral feel like a chore. These shaytaans really hate human kind the way they work hard to kawaalis us

Ina Sanbuur

Apti, We've rescheduled your welcome party few times, it's time to proudly join us and stop blaming the poor guy "shaytaan". Come out Sxb.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Try go masajid every time a Prayer is near or if you can’t do that then pray in jama’a, you’ll be motivated by other people praying. Also, start planning your day around salah, if you want to do something make sure it won’t prevent you from praying in the first 30 minutes after athaan.

In sha allah you’ll develop good habits, walaal.

Gooney

Do your own research and dig what Ina Sanbuur wrote previously here about Islam. He's scared to come out.
But then push him in.....dont push him out. Its natural to have doubts and strength of ones faith go up and down. He is talking about struggle of praying and you saying leave it all lool.

Allah is testing how committed and sincere you are with your belief.

The only way to differentiate between the liars and the truthful is through trial and tribulations.

Stay strong brother.

Gooney

Do your own research and dig what Ina Sanbuur wrote previously here about Islam. He's scared to come out.
وَلَا تَطْرُدِ الَّذِينَ يَدْعُونَ رَبَّهُم بِالْغَدَاةِ وَالْعَشِيِّ يُرِيدُونَ وَجْهَهُ ۖ مَا عَلَيْكَ مِنْ حِسَابِهِم مِّن شَيْءٍ وَمَا مِنْ حِسَابِكَ عَلَيْهِم مِّن شَيْءٍ فَتَطْرُدَهُمْ فَتَكُونَ مِنَ الظَّالِمِينَ - 6:52

And do not send away those who call upon their Lord morning and afternoon, seeking His countenance. Not upon you is anything of their account and not upon them is anything of your account. So were you to send them away, you would [then] be of the wrongdoers.

But then push him in.....dont push him out. Its natural to have doubts and strength of ones faith go up and down. He is talking about struggle of praying and you saying leave it all lool.

Gooney

Do I look to you like Dabcaseyr? Let the brother free himself from the shackles of mental slavery.

Don't let them win be stronger! You got this in shaa Allah

ABG

If they don’t want to do salah, dump them into my place. Gooney too.
This is off tangent but the the prayer we establish become upright and virtuous its solely for our benefit. If we behave in a unscrupulous manner we won’t cause loss to Allah in the slightest and we are the sole losers.

Allah does not need human prayers because he has no needs at all.

This is off tangent but the the prayer we establish become upright and virtuous its solely for our benefit. If we behave in a unscrupulous manner we won’t cause loss to Allah in the slightest and we are the sole losers.

Allah does not need human prayers because he has no needs at all.

ABG

Off tangent too, but it’s only the salafis who believe that if a Muslim doesn’t pray, h/she has left the fold of Islam. Are you a salafi?

Last edited:
ABG

Off tangent too, but it’s only the salafis who believe that if a Muslim doesn’t pray, h/she has left the fold of Islam. Are you a salafi?
I follow the mathhab of Imam Abu Hanifa. According to his students the one who leaves Salah due to laziness is a Fasiq (Open Sinner) and hasn’t left the fold of Islam unless he denys that Salah is obligatory.

Last edited by a moderator:

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
I follow the mathhab of Imam Abu Hanifa. According to his students the one who leaves Salah due to laziness is a Fasiq (Open Sinner) and hasn’t left the fold of Islam unless he denys that Salah is obligatory.

A Somali hanafi? I just assumed we all followed shafici...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending