I HATE FULAYS ON SSPOT

I was just scrolling through the "Latest Threads" section and saw that a confession post was uploaded 5 minutes ago. I won't disclose the name of the user (to respect their privacy), but it was a juicy thread that got deleted at the exact same time I finished typing up my comment and hit send.

The thread was of some US Faarax talking about how he's exclusively attracted to older women in his life and that young Xalimos don't do anything for him. After the 10-minute mark passed, suddenly my screen showed that "the thread could not be found".

This is just ONE example of something that's been bugging me for some time on SomaliSpot for a HOT MINUTE now, why are half of you behaving like cowardly little b!tches who need their threads deleted as if we aren't anonymous???
:faysalwtf:

It's always the ones that have #1 Trending thread potential too...

Last edited:
I was just scrolling through the "Latest Threads" section and saw that a confession post was uploaded 5 minutes ago. I won't disclose the name of the user (to respect their privacy), but it was a juicy thread that got deleted at the exact same time I finished typing up my comment and hit send.

The thread was of some US Faarax talking about how he's exclusively attracted to older women in his life and that young Xalimos don't do anything for him. After the 10-minute mark passed, suddenly my screen showed that "the thread could not be found".

This is just ONE example of something that's been bugging me for some time on SomaliSpot for a HOT MINUTE now, why are half of you behaving like cowardly little b!tches who need their threads deleted as if we aren't anonymous???

I honestly delete stuff when I think it has dox potential. Gotta be careful about that.

I honestly delete stuff when I think it has dox potential. Gotta be careful about that.
I respect that. But there were zero details about this guy's location or other personal details, just pure unadulterated lust for his hooyo's friend lol

But for the most part, it's just a lot of users on here getting cold feet over nothing smh

Nin123

Hunted
VIP

Yeah they need to be like me

Bari

Garabsare
Its the fact that your posts on this site are here forever, i deleted a music thread i made one time
when it dawned on me that the post might stay on the site forever racking up sins :mjdontkno:

Thats only an issue if you're not comfortable with the things you say.
That’s not the check mate you think it is. Many people act differently than they do irl. It’s one of the appeals of the internet. If I conducted my self the same as I did IRL then there would be no point to interact with this forum. I’d be better off taking that time to go outside.

Bari

Garabsare
That’s not the check mate you think it is. Many people act differently than they do irl. It’s one of the appeals of the internet. If I conducted my self the same as I did IRL then there would be no point to interact with this forum. I’d be better off taking that time to go outside.
Its not that deep and im not directing this at you in particular. This platform allows us to give takes on many different, the way i see it is if your comfortable with what you talk about with respect to the threads you engage in there shouldnt be an issue. If you use anonymous online platforms to fish for reactions, say some unhinged shit that you wouldnt otherwise say then it makes sense why you would want your identity hidden.

Nin123

Hunted
VIP

By the way am not fulay
Episode 8 Nbc GIF by Law & Order

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
Older women are more mature and lovely so I don’t blame niggas for falling in love with them. Every farax in here had crush on his older teacher.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Let me guess.
1718601819289.png

It was your thread that got deleted. Huuno my connection with the Mods say u is a BIG problem. I disagree with them of course! Yeah to freedom of Speech!

Trending