I had a traditional wedding in welwel like this clip

Wasiir

Bursalah Media Production

My mate spent way over $25,000 for his wedding, mehr, soryo and other costs. I spent way less than $10,000 and married a beautiful xalimo from the red soils.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Where is welwel 🤣

this would cost more, your flight there $, have atleast 5 camels slaughtered and 10 sheep for everyone attending , and plus her dowry. You will also have to pay for her immigration fees to bring her to the west which will cost $10k-20k.

i think abdi in the west scored a better bargain.

Last edited:

Wasiir

Bursalah Media Production
Where is welwel 🤣

this would cost more, your flight there $, have atleast 5 camels slaughtered and 10 sheep for everyone attending , and plus her dowry. You will also have to pay for her immigration fees to bring her to the west which will cost $10k-20k.

i think abdi in the west scored a better bargain.
It’s a village in Ethiopia. Who says I’m bringing her over? I’m moving there as soon as possible. I’m not raising kids in a western nation.

I believe I did better than my mate. He lives paycheque to paycheque and almost has zero savings.

My mate spent way over $25,000 for his wedding, mehr, soryo and other costs. I spent way less than $10,000 and married a beautiful xalimo from the red soils.
love the red soils of somali galbeed,buuhoodle,galdogob,darusalaam ect

Trending