I had a traditional wedding in welwel like this clip

Wasiir

Bursalah Media Production

My mate spent way over $25,000 for his wedding, mehr, soryo and other costs. I spent way less than $10,000 and married a beautiful xalimo from the red soils.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Where is welwel ๐Ÿคฃ

this would cost more, your flight there $, have atleast 5 camels slaughtered and 10 sheep for everyone attending , and plus her dowry. You will also have to pay for her immigration fees to bring her to the west which will cost $10k-20k.

i think abdi in the west scored a better bargain.

Last edited:

Wasiir

Bursalah Media Production
Where is welwel ๐Ÿคฃ

this would cost more, your flight there $, have atleast 5 camels slaughtered and 10 sheep for everyone attending , and plus her dowry. You will also have to pay for her immigration fees to bring her to the west which will cost $10k-20k.

i think abdi in the west scored a better bargain.
Itโ€™s a village in Ethiopia. Who says Iโ€™m bringing her over? Iโ€™m moving there as soon as possible. Iโ€™m not raising kids in a western nation.

I believe I did better than my mate. He lives paycheque to paycheque and almost has zero savings.

My mate spent way over $25,000 for his wedding, mehr, soryo and other costs. I spent way less than $10,000 and married a beautiful xalimo from the red soils.
love the red soils of somali galbeed,buuhoodle,galdogob,darusalaam ect

Xoxoxo

VIP
Most of you will be lucky to even get married by 30 in the west. Many of your kind have bastards and donโ€™t hold down a professional job.
Rather donโ€™t want to get married then look ugly at my wedding and marry a bum so no thanks

Trending

Latest posts