I had a nightmare last night

Status
Not open for further replies.
That it was a decades into the future and Somalia was peaceful and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know it was just a dream but I almost died in that nightmare. Barely made it out and as you can imagine, I couldn't go back to sleep after that.:sitdown:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Its actually looking more like a reality, the last Cushite nation may fall to the swarm of Bantu expansion:farmajoyaab:

Its actually looking more like a reality, the last Cushite nation may fall to the swarm of Bantu expansion:farmajoyaab:
I imagine this is what happened to the southern cushites smh

it's all over. Like a stage 3 cancer that's discovered in a random check up, cushite replacement is inevitable.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
@Ferrari you should probably stop thinking about Xamar so much that you have dreams about them and focus on your beloved Kismaayo which has plenty, I mean plenty Bantu in its own case.

@Ferrari you should probably stop thinking about Xamar so much that you have dreams about them and focus on your beloved Kismaayo which has plenty, I mean plenty Bantu in its own case.
xamar unuka leh abkoow kuusoow.:dabcasar:

jokes aside, I want to see ethnic somalis NOT displaced in their own territories. sometimes, it isn't all about clan waryaa.

On the bright side, if Amisom(Konfuur) falls we still have the other main regions including Djibouti left, plus we have two other Cushite states(Eritrea & Ethiopia) left as well.

If we ain't gonna do nothing to reverse that demographic trend then it's about time we just embrace the inevitable & let the South become a Madow state.
:wow1:

They are Semitic and of impure stock.
If we're talking about Habeshas then yeah they're impure, but they still have the Cushite phenotype & their DNA is still for the most part Cushitic. The're basically Agaws that switched to speaking Semitic languages tbh.

Non-habesha Cushites in Eritrea & Ethiopia can be still of pure Cushite stock, such as the Afar, Saho, Bilen, Beja peoples just to name a few. Certain oromo groups & nearly all Sidamas are Madow.

On the bright side, if Amisom(Konfuur) falls we still have the other main regions including Djibouti left, plus we have two other Cushite states(Eritrea & Ethiopia) left as well.

If we ain't gonna do nothing to reverse that demographic trend then it's about time we just embrace the inevitable & let the South become a Madow state.
:wow1:
Absolutely not. I'd rather look like iraqws and look hybrid bantu and cushtic muts.

we need to bring afars into our fold right now and create a super cushtic state.

give the bantus jilib and jamaame, and build a wall around them.

Time for operation Ebony. Lets play their game gentleman! we must give up some of our cushitic features and marry curvy beautiful AA and african women. We will have our name carried on and we will blend in with the bantu and have children with wide noses and varying skin colours from light to jet black.

b6900c36efeb86d098fda8248544b7e2.jpg
3c7ab0d9d26f077bc10158fdd1dabe7f.jpg

Time for operation Ebony. Lets play their game gentleman! we must give up some of our cushitic features and marry curvy beautiful AA and african women. We will have our name carried on and we will blend in with the bantu and have children with wide noses and varying skin colours from light to jet black.

b6900c36efeb86d098fda8248544b7e2.jpg
3c7ab0d9d26f077bc10158fdd1dabe7f.jpg

Believe me! the hair won't be what we're used to but some AA are really beautiful. We will have to mix at some point. We had a good run but soon i will have my harem of African women unless god saves us from bantu savagery. It would be kinder for my children to look like the bantu majority on the continent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts