I got cussed out today by a old cadaan lady

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was walking fast on my way to jummah some old woman was walking fast too in the opposite direction i tryed to walk out of her way she also tryed to walk out my way we nearly bumped into eachother i said excuse me miss this old hag said fucking Muslims under her breath waan yaaabay but i didnt say anything back i just continued on my way to jummah wallahi these kuffars hate us with a passion but dw were gonna have the last laugh in judgement day these fucking dirty pigskins will melt in hell inshallah

H
You are no different coming to this website and calling them "pigskins".
Hey they earned that name! no other race has devastated the world like they have. If they hated us so much! why not stay in their lands? immigration is the thief being robbed by thieves and the world is a giant den of thieves. Alhamdullilah their women can only have good fertility with brown and black men! may they be wiped out even sooner.

:banderas::rejoice:

H

Hey they earned that name! no other race has devastated the world like they have. If they hated us so much! why not stay in their lands? immigration is the thief being robbed by thieves and the world is a giant den of thieves. Alhamdullilah their women can only have good fertility with brown and black men! may they be wiped out even sooner.

Their women give good blowjobs for the mandem thats why they want us out soomaha kkk inshallah one day somalis conquer British soil :banderas:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I was walking fast on my way to jummah some old woman was walking fast too in the opposite direction i tryed to walk out of her way she also tryed to walk out my way we nearly bumped into eachother i said excuse me miss this old hag said fucking Muslims under her breath waan yaaabay but i didnt say anything back i just continued on my way to jummah wallahi these kuffars hate us with a passion but dw were gonna have the last laugh in judgement day these fucking dirty pigskins will melt in hell inshallah

Pray for her to be muslim. We dont know who will go to Janaan or Naar :)

H

May the women live long and the men continue to die from suicide/skin cancer and may they remain alt right cucks.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
May the women live long and the men continue to die from suicide/skin cancer and may they remain alt right cucks.

Ok did u have a date with Sheeytaan or something?

Pray for her to be muslim. We dont know who will go to Janaan or Naar :)
Why not just pray for god to give us all jannah here while your at it? jannah with arrogant cadaan is not really jannah is it? you want us to share this shitty world with the sons of iblees and then to share the next world with them... This is heaven for them and hell for us! simple as that....There is no white in jannah the majority of them are in hell and even today the few that join islam will be the street cleaners in my jannah. The lord is harsh just look at this hellish world!

:nahgirl::pacspit::mjhaps:

WH
Ok did u have a date with Sheeytaan or something?
White ppl are the shaytaan....They bring out the worst in all of us. Stop dreaming of iblees hooris habar.

giphy.gif

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why not just pray for god to give us all jannah here while your at it? jannah with arrogant cadaan is not really jannah is it? you want us to share this shitty world with the sons of iblees and then to share the next world with them... This is heaven for them and hell for us! simple as that....There is no white in jannah the majority of them are in hell and even today the few that join islam will be the street cleaners in my jannah. The lord is harsh just look at this hellish world!

Yaq

Huuuno.....dont have that much hate for Cadaans or Madoows. Yes u can casually judge them the way i judge Madoows, but dont have deep rooted hate. God knows who will go to hell or heaven. Just respect human beings, they are amaana creations of Allaah swt. Remember White people were created by your God. Same with Blacks/Madoows, even tho they behaviors annoys me to the worlds ends, just like Cadaans annoy you. So relax., purify your heart huuno!

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP

kkk what a pussy

Facts these cadaans should burn when the alt right cushite takeover Somalia/Somaliland we shall put all cadaans and Negros in concentration camps inshallah

Status
Not open for further replies.