I give them SIX MONTHS...

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Not *hating* but i smell separation & then divorce. I read between the lines. It seems Somalis bullying Idris has gotten to him. Poor soul. They do sound like --good with each other tho, and Sabrina absolutely loves him.

But my instincts are my instincts.

1625237689658.png

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/idris-elba-threw-anger-tantrums-220029344.html

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
I’ve seen this too :cosbyhmm:personally if a guy told me “if you’re not happy move then!” instead of us sitting down to work out our problems, I would not be staying with him. but hey:damedamn:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I’ve seen this too :cosbyhmm:personally if a guy told me “then leave then!” I would not be staying with him but hey

He is a hurt man. He also absolutely loves her. They have a beautiful thing call mutual hot chemistry. He fears she will leave him. Typical of men being self sabotaging. (and butch lesbians typical :( )

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They've got a podcast together. :ohdamn:
Hopefully she doesn't mention how bad Somali men are

No, hopefully she does not bring up the Somali hate for Idris in the podcast. Why do they have a podcast? She is not suited for media or radio. She is more like a house wife. I won't be surprised if she is a boss lady, which can make her womb not baby friendly.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Sabrina is a Somali. She is not hurt. She just wants Idris to be stronger than her, but its impossible. He is Hollywood material and his penis is small.

Sorry.
1625239044863.png

Trending

Latest posts