I get to decide party-list for one of the major political party for upcoming local elections

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all won't believe but I have been chosen as a representative to draw party-lists for a party I didn't know I was a member of.

Turns out that shortly after turning 16 I joined when of the major politics parties by signing a form, I thought nothing off. The form I signed to be a part of lottery for tickets to a Bieber concert (Don't judge).:browtf:

I got an email from them requesting me for the meeting this march 15 to draw party-lists this wednesday. In Denmark party-list decide if you get in a candidate unless you get 5 % of the total vote for your party, so it is very important.
tumblr_milsko2tWK1s1i241o1_250.gif

The reasons they choose was me was due to the fact that they needed a young member and they went with youngest member who had been a member of the party longest, and that was me somehow.

I now have to interview candidates and decide with a council of 8, and I have veto right a long the other members. Furthermore, I get to sit on the electoral board as representative for this major party, and we'll meet with the interior ministry next month to coordinate. I even had a request for interviews as the first foreign person. And here I was worrying about midt-terms :kanyehmm:

I'm going to use my veto right to remove all immigrant-bashers :fittytousand:

Last edited:
Y'all won't believe but I have been chosen as a representative to draw party-lists for a party I didn't know I was a member of.

Turns out that shortly after turning 16 I joined when of the major politics parties by signing a form, I thought nothing off. The form I signed to be a part of lottery for tickets to a Bieber concert (Don't judge).:browtf:

I got an email from them requesting me for the meeting this march 15 to draw party-lists this wednesday. In Denmark party-list decide if you get in a candidate unless you get 5 % of the total vote for your party, so it is very important.
tumblr_milsko2tWK1s1i241o1_250.gif

The reasons they choose was me was due to the fact that they needed a young member and they went with youngest member who had been a member of the party longest, and that was me somehow.

I now have to interview candidates and decide with a council of 8, and I have veto right a long the other members. Furthermore, I get to sit on the electoral board as representative for this major party, and we'll meet with the interior ministry next month to coordinate. I even had a request for interviews as the first foreign person. And here I was worrying about midt-terms :kanyehmm:

I'm going to use my veto right to remove all immigrant-bashers :fittytousand:
Maybe one of them turns out to be a hot cadaan so good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending